Начало на сезон 51

Тук ще получавате повечко информация за новости по играта и такива неща

Начало на сезон 51

Мнениеот khristov на Съб Ное 21, 2015 9:35 am

На 26 ноември (четвъртък) започва сезон 51 при мъжете и сезон 52 при ДЮШ.

По коледните и новогодишните празници ще има пауза в шампионата, тъй като много от играчите няма да могат да влизат и да менажират отборите си.

Късмет на всички!
Правилник на потребителите на форума:
т. 1 Администраторът и модераторът винаги имат право!
т. 2 Ако админ-ът и мод-ът са в грешка, виж точка 1!
ПРАВИЛА ЗА ПИСАНЕ ВЪВ ФОРУМА

Аватар
khristov
Администратор

Отбор: Geeks United 3/A/1

Re: Начало на сезон 51

Мнениеот asleypatricia на Чет Юни 30, 2022 11:01 am

Effective and realistic post it was, but there are also very beneficial and developing Best Assignment Writing Service Online available for the most pyrogenic results.

asleypatricia
Юноша

doramas

Мнениеот fohaja на Пон Юли 04, 2022 1:46 pm

DoramasVIP is a platform that allows you to watch all the latest episodes of Spanish dramas. The quality of all the dramas on this site has been improved for you.

fohaja
Юноша

Отбор: DORAMAS

Мнениеот MackJak на Чет Юли 14, 2022 8:44 pm

He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can't imagine just how much Bankomat

MackJak
Юноша

Мнениеот garminnuvi на Съб Юли 23, 2022 9:50 am

Google giftcard may be useful for purchasing a variety of services and products or in earning in-app purchases. Once you've redeemed your Google Play Donation Card is redeemed to your Google Account, then you can get programs, songs, novels, movies and a number of different activities from Google Play store.google play redeem code
Vanilla Gift Card Balance
Google play redeem code
sephora gift card balance
apple gift card balance
vanilla gift card balance
amazon.com/code
amazon.com/code
amex gift card balance
play.google.com/redeem
amazon.com/code
lowe's gift card balance
best buy gift card balance
paypal login
amazon prime login
google play redeem code
google play redeem code
vanilla gift card balance
twitch.tv/activate
Google play redeem code

garminnuvi
Юноша

Мнениеот ekffo1 на Чет Яну 19, 2023 8:59 am

This writing has huge studies so that I could finish my studying faster. This is really thankful, and you can also find more information here. 먹튀검증

ekffo1
Юноша

Мнениеот restdiscussion на Чет Фев 02, 2023 3:13 am

All of the dramas on this site have beenretro bowl upgraded to better serve your viewing needs.

restdiscussion
Юноша

Мнениеот johnrock123 на Пон Фев 13, 2023 11:48 am

It was a valuable and practical post about the Start of Season 51. I really appreciate your work, but there are other excellent and expanding argumentative essay help Online options for the pyrogenic outcomes.

johnrock123
Юноша

Отбор: portugal

Мнениеот owinbeaun на Пет Мар 03, 2023 10:13 am

Thank you. I've been looking for atopic dermatitis It's very informative and I think I can get out of atopic dermatitis Thank you for posting such a useful comment. If you have a similar situation as me, please visit my post 바카라사이트

owinbeaun
Юноша

Мнениеот nguoi lao dong на Пет Мар 24, 2023 4:35 am

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I’m hoping to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal website now. 먹튀검증

nguoi lao dong
Юноша

Отбор: ac123

www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc

Мнениеот garryy на Пет Апр 21, 2023 10:39 am

https://akams-phonelinkqrc.us/ An Android handset and a Windows PC are linked together using https://akams-phonelinkqrc.us/. Only Windows or Android devices can make use of this Microsoft function. You can connect your smartphone to your PC and use the functions of your phone on your computer by using the www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc functionality. An Android handset and a Windows PC are linked together using https://akams-phonelinkqrc.us/. Only Windows or Android devices can make use of this Microsoft function. You can connect your smartphone to your PC and use the functions of your phone on your computer by using the www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc functionality.

garryy
Ветеран

aka.ms/phonelinkqrc

Мнениеот garryy на Пет Апр 21, 2023 10:39 am

An Android handset and a Windows PC are linked together using https://akams-phonelinkqrc.us/ Only Windows or Android devices can make use of this Microsoft function. You can connect your smartphone to your PC and use the functions of your phone on your computer by using the https://akams-phonelinkqrc.us/ functionality.

garryy
Ветеран

Мнениеот ttobada на Чет Апр 27, 2023 10:16 am

How amazing this article is. In my opinion, every paragraph is well explained so I could easily understand. I can also share my opinion here. 메이저사이트

ttobada
Юноша

Отбор: sydney

Мнениеот ceets8 на Чет Май 04, 2023 12:13 pm

If one or greater of the brother printer not printing black color both side colors are lacking from your revealed document, the ink cartridges won't be installed efficaciously or nozzles in the print head can be clogged up. To solve this trouble, do the following: check the print nice and clean the print head. Set up a new actual brother ink cartridge.

ceets8
Юноша

Отбор: raj

Следваща

Назад към Новини