Why You Should Consider An Ebike

Ако имате някакви въпроси свързани с играта, можете да питате тук

Мнениеот upamfva на Сря Дек 21, 2022 5:26 am

Problem: Some people spend many thousands of dollars for an extremely light carbon-fiber road bike with wheels with deep fairings to gain only a percent or two in efficiency. After that, you still have a bike with very narrow hard tires that rides well only on very smooth pavement, and if you happen to veer off the pavement onto gravel, dirt, or grass, you are likely to have an unhappy ending. Also, if you hit a curb or drop off a curb, you could also be in big trouble. Road bikes are also very prone to flats. Driving off pavement is asking for a thorn and a flat. Forget riding for even a short run on gravel — it is miserable.To get more news about full suspension ebike, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

Going to an ebike, you have wide mountain bike tires, you can have full suspension and disc brakes, and you can gain not two or three percent but a 500% in assist to your muscles (from the motor). You can drop off a curb or hit one and hardly notice it. You can veer off the pavement onto the shoulder and most likely just ride back up onto the pavement. Gravel roads are no longer a problem. You can ride off-road single-track trails. This was a revelation to me and I now spend at least 20% of my riding off-road. Bottom line: you get the versatility of a wide-tire mountain bike with much less physical effort than a $15,000 road bike.To get more news about ebike for sale, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.
There are very different types of electric bikes and they can be suited to each type of riding — you just have to get the right match for you. I started riding ebikes and bought my first electric car at about the same time, in 2014. I put solar panels on my house in 2016. I ride my electric bike almost every day and estimate that I have ridden almost 20,000 ebike miles over the last seven years. My longtime favorite Bulls E-Stream EV FS AM 45 Class 3 bike has almost 8,000 miles on it. I like my newest Fantic bike even better and accumulated over 1000 miles in the five weeks my Bulls bike was in for repairs to replace the motor that I wore out.
How I first learned about ebikes: In 2013, I walked into a bike store in American Fork, Utah, where the owner had picked up two Cannondale ebikes. They were European demos from a bike show. They weren’t for sale, and Cannondale wasn’t even supporting them in the US. However, I got some test rides and I was hooked. I was soon to learn the advantages of electric bikes: they virtually eliminate problems with the things you hate most about biking — going up steep hills (in some areas, steep hills make regular bikes impossible for most people), biking into a strong headwind, and making that trip that is longer than your comfortable range. It also makes pulling your kids or grandkids in a bike trailer a breeze rather than a miserable chore (Figures 6 and 7). Some people are human dynamos and can do these things without a problem, but they are showstoppers for the rest of us.

Over the years, I have taught a number of my children and grandchildren how to ride bikes. I had a big success with my 5-year-old grandson in 2015 (Figure 2) when I took him to a big empty parking lot, gave him a little push, and he rode off like he had been doing it for years. Four years later, I got him onto an ebike.
In those early days, when another biker would finally realize that I was riding an electric bike, they would say: Why are you riding an electric bike, don’t you ride a bike for exercise? I could never convince them, but I would say if you want more exercise, you just reduce the assist level or ride faster. In fact, if you reduce the assist to zero, you get more exercise than you want because you are pedaling a big, heavy bike. I generally ride at least 20 miles and 90 minutes every day, with about 4 miles of it off-road, and at age 81, I get a good workout for me. However, after riding my carbon fiber road bike again recently, I was reminded that it is true that with full assist you don’t get the same aerobic workout climbing steep hills as you do with a solely human-powered bike.

upamfva
Титуляр в "Б" група

Назад към Въпроси