adidas i-5923 green

adidas i-5923 green

Мнениеот aqsti1pv на Чет Яну 20, 2022 8:23 am

Изображение
Whether you are going for a walk on the beach or a stroll at the mall, these sneakers adidas sneakers for women are ready for any adventure. Though sports, like basketball or tennis, are not their thing, these sneakers are great for casual, light wear. Styled up with a pair of slacks or played down with distressed jeans, the adidas I 5923 sneakers for men look great any way they are worn.

The I-5923 is a modern streetwear sneaker that's styled to look like retro running men's shoes. Don't miss out. The design of these men's shoes fuses heritage lines with modern engineering. For a vintage look that's ultra-comfortable, they combine a stretchy mesh upper with premium Boost cushioning and a hidden sock-like construction.

Taking its name from one of the many vintage articles within adidas’ extensive adidas i-5923 green archive, the I-5923 is a hybrid shoe that features characteristics from classic 70’s runners, fused together with the latest contemporary technologies. The I-5923 returns for 2018 in a fresh, updated blue colourway that takes inspiration from the vibrant colour mix found in a Hawaiian Thunderstorm.

The I-5923 provides authentic adidas heritage, honoring the rich archives of the brand with a perfectly executed modern take on classic models. adidas sneakers blue Retro running icons like the Boston, ZX 500, and many more favorites from the past head straight into the future with a design that combines their defining elements with modern Boost cushioning. The seamless combination of vintage looks and modern comfort was an instant hit, as the I-5923 became a quick favorite for Boost-loving sneaker heads everywhere.

https://www.agencyfoot.com/

aqsti1pv
Юноша

Назад към Футбол