Joey Barton short memory or hypocrit

Тук можете да получите съвети как да развиете отбора си по-правилно в играта

Joey Barton short memory or hypocrit

Мнениеот seestyle на Съб Май 11, 2024 7:59 am

Joey Barton is a good midfielder, not many people would argue against this statement. Best English midfielder at present? He is performing somewhat better than the more established names but I would rather Jack Rodwell, Jack Wilshire or Tom Cleverley on my team-sheet. The problem with Joey Zach Wood Jersey Barton is more off the field.Before social media networking, most people would have wrote Barton off as a person purely from the tabloids and the ever truthful stories they write. Then along came Twitter and Barton had a chance to let his personality shine through. Joey Barton has become the UK version of Charlie Sheen, but rather then hash-tags such as winning, Barton quotes various authors such as Orwell. This is all well and good, but the more worrying tweets come about from big decisions in a game he was involved in.Take the Arsenal game where Gerviniho touched Barton in the face, sorry, gave Barton his version of the Haymaker. Because of the way in which Tre'Quan Smith Jersey Barton fell to the deck, he took to Twitter to explain his actions and defend himself. What Gerviniho did was an offence worthy of a red card to the letter of the law, but Bartons reaction was ridiculous! The hypocrisy comes into place now, this time Barton was on the receiving end of the red card. Now, Bradley Johnson reaction was also ridiculous. The pairs heads barely grazed each other but Johnson did make Jordan Miller Jersey it look like a full on headbutt and Barton was shown a red. It is the aftermath that is intriguing. Joey Barton has gone on Twitter and has made out what Johnson did was wrong. Hold on a second Joey! Cast your mind back to the Arsenal game and think about your actions.Now he has mentioned the referee and the po sibility of a lawsuit. A disgrace. The ref has a tough job. Made a hell of Adam Trautman Jersey a lot tougher by players such as Barton and Johnson. And a whole host of players who play week in week out who do not think twice about diving and cheating to gain an advantage, but rant and rave Mark Ingram II Jersey if it is a tactic used against them. If I was a referee and I read Joey Bartons Tweet, I would ask myself, If a player has dived to win a penalty and I gave it, subsequently being lowered a division because of a bad decision, should I sue said player?. Video technology has to come into play at some point, because if it does not, the game being settled in a courtroom might be a lot closer than we imagine.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Съвети