Steven Gerrard and Liverpool Fans Invited to Bid for Piece o

Тук можете да получите съвети как да развиете отбора си по-правилно в играта

Steven Gerrard and Liverpool Fans Invited to Bid for Piece o

Мнениеот seestyle на Съб Май 11, 2024 7:44 am

Warrior Footall who currently supply shirts for the Liverpool are set to celebrate Steven Gerrards upcoming testimonial match by providing fans with a one-off chance to bid for an exclusive history Kurtis MacDermid Kids Jersey in aid of his charity, the . The online auction will boast 360 home shirts Jeff Zatkoff Men Jersey which will all feature the special SGF logo tom celebrate the captains 630 competitive matches for the club.The 630 shirts will mark each game throughout Gerrards career including all domestic and European matches. The shirts will come with a description card outlining Gerrards involvement in each match and all 630 shirts will be signed by the Liverpool legend.Steven Gerrard mentioned Im very grateful that Warrior will channel all proceeds from the auction directly to my Foundation, Scott Wedgewood Women Jersey I want fans around the world to have the opportunity to share my history with Liverpool FC and Scott Wedgewood Jersey this is certainly a great way to do so and give something back to the fans for their support over the years. representing his most memorable matches will be the most popular including his 2005 UEFA Champions League Final shirt. Established in 2011, the SGF helps young people in need through independently evaluated grants with a sistance from its charitable partner the Consortium for Street Children. The will be played at Anfield against Olympiacos on the 3rd Kurtis MacDermid Jersey of August 2013.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Съвети