Is Barcelonas Fabregas the signing Manchester United need

Тук можете да получите съвети как да развиете отбора си по-правилно в играта

Is Barcelonas Fabregas the signing Manchester United need

Мнениеот seestyle на Съб Май 11, 2024 8:29 am

One of the longer running sagas of this summer, Cesc Fabregas to Manchester United is a rumour that cant stay out of the sports pages. The question to whether Manchester United need a midfielder to be signed is hardly up for debate, but the real i sue may lie in if Fabregas is the man they really should be after but whether it would be better to go for someone at either better value or a different type of player. The i sue for United is whether they are to invest largely in Fabregas or if they look to be potentially more efficient with their money and split the funds to Tommy McDonald Jersey perhaps buy a couple of different players in the role like Eriksen and Fellaini. Fabregas is clearly a top quality player, although there are questions that remain over his best role in the side and particularly if Moyes is going to operate a 4-2-3-1 system as it would be hard to adapt Cesc into a deeper player where he would not nece sarily be used to full effect playing in the Vinny Curry Jersey pivot. His creative game is debatably not going to be used to full effect if used as a 10 and that United have several better options in this position with this season potentially going to be the biggest breakthrough for the promising Shinji Kagawa. Fabregas would generally be seen at his best as one of the more advanced players either operating in a central role of the christmas tree formation or in a conventional 4-3-3 that gives him the Rodney McLeod Jersey freedom to get into the box and support the forwards but also function in a more defensive way and pick up some ball winning duties. The creative addition that Fabregas could bring from deeper in midfield would be greatly influential to United, but the question still remains whether this is what they really need and that in fact a Fellaini type player would be more key to sure up their midfield at this time as Kagawa and Rooney provide the creativity where the midfield needs more strength rather than the flair of Fabregas.This is where for similar money Fellaini and Eriksen would offer a better alternative to the Fabregas signing as the partnership of Carrick and Fellaini would have the perfect balance of power and precision pa sing at the base of the 4-2-3-1 midfield whilst Eriksen would give the opportunity for Moyes to rotate the player in the advanced playmaker position as Eriksen would give a different option to Kagawa that he may find beneficial to be able to drop deeper and add to their midfield game or convert to a 4-3-3. Overall, this saga with Fabregas seems to be dragging out into a typical summer transfer me s as mixed me sages come from all parts Derek Barnett Jersey and some absurd transfers figures are mentioned, is Cesc really worth 40 million? I wouldnt say so, not at this point in time, maybe when he left Arsenal but his career seems to have stalled since his return to Spain, still a top midfielder in Europe but not perhaps as a sured in his game or his role in the side. These factors would make it that he isnt the current ideal signing for United especially not at this price and JJ Arcega-Whiteside Jersey they may be better off spreading their money to cater for more options and styles of play from their midfield that could be offered by Fellaini, Eriksen, Song or De Ro si with great ball carrying and tackling options rather than the Spanish way of Cesc that wouldnt seem to fit in with Moyes or Uniteds style.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Съвети