Nani says Sorry Nani says Sorry

Тук можете да получите съвети как да развиете отбора си по-правилно в играта

Nani says Sorry Nani says Sorry

Мнениеот seestyle на Съб Май 11, 2024 7:31 am

Manchester United hot prospect Luis Nani has publicly apologized for the Julius Honka Jersey headbutt that earned him a red card in the last league match against West Ham. The Portuguese winger received a three match ban and also risks receiving other internal action, with manager Alex Ferguson not at all happy with Nanis reaction to provocation, labelling it as immature. However, never has Nani mentioned head butted player Lucas Neill in his apology:I regret having done what I Kari Lehtonen Women Jersey did and I have to be thankful for the fact that my team-mates secured a win which was extremely important to us. I want Tyler Pitlick Kids Jersey to publicly ask for forgivene s, firstly of my team-mates, who were forced into a greater effort during more than 60 minutes, secondly of my manager and coaches, and Radek Faksa Men Jersey thirdly of the United fans who have given me so much affection. Luis NaniNani has shown a clear intention to make up for his mistake. Luis Nani will NOT mi s the Champions League Final match on the Thomas Harley Women Jersey 21st May, and will be available for selection in Sir Alexs squad to face the Ru sian-owned Blues in Moscow. Its okay Nani, just score a goal in Moscow and well forget everything!

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Съвети