Stoke Set To Sign Ghanaian Haminu Dramani

Тук можете да получите съвети как да развиете отбора си по-правилно в играта

Stoke Set To Sign Ghanaian Haminu Dramani

Мнениеот seestyle на Съб Май 11, 2024 7:07 am

Stoke are tonight being strongly linked with Ghanaian midfielder Haminu Dramani, who currently plays in Ru sia for Lokomotiv Moscow. It appears that the player, who has been played on both, wings, Merlin Olsen Jersey as a forward or as a right back has been at the club today, po sibly Bobby Brown III Jersey having a medical before sealing the move. The 22 year old has played for Heart Of Lions in his native country, Red Star Belgrade in Serbia, Genclerbirligi in Turkey and most recently Locomotiv Moscow. He has also been capped 27 times for Ghana, scoring three international goals and mad an excellent showing against Brazil in an international friendly last year, as well as scoring against the USA in the 2006 World Cup. The 58 Dramani, described Austin Corbett Jersey as quick and direct in style, was scouted for Stoke while playing in a friendly match against Chelsea two weeks ago. The deal is expected to be completed tomorrow. I admit to not knowing a huge amount about Haminu, but I do remember his goal against the USA being very well taken and most of what I have read about Travin Howard Jersey him since he was linked with stoke has been positive. Although he is right footed he can play on the left wing, a position J.J. Koski Jersey that we really do need to strengthen so he looks like a good addition. Haminu is on the leftHis goal against the USA can be seen here. www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOCLXoSyqPU

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Съвети