FAQ Of Truck Cooling Units

Ако откриете проблеми в играта моля да ги съобщите тук!

FAQ Of Truck Cooling Units

Мнениеот selenakingclima на Чет Дек 15, 2022 5:41 am

https://www.vanfrigo.com/

1.Q: Do you provide after-sales services?
A: Yes. Kingclima has a professional service team and global distributor network. We offer complete pre-sales consultation and after-sales service. Our refrigeration units have 1 year warranty. And during warranty period, components will be sent without charging if there’s any breakdown in your refrigeration units.
2. Q: Can you recommend a refrigeration unit for me?
A: Yes. Please provide the dimensions (height, length, width) of your vehicle ‘s cargo box, inside temperature and what kinds of goods to transport , We will recommend the suitable models of refrigeration units to you accordingly.
3.Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: We usually delivery about 7-10days ,for fuel engine driven refrigeration units ,we have the stock and can delivery within 2days .We use standard exporting packing with ply-wooden box and cartons by sea or by air or by express .
4.Q: Do you need battery driven ,fuel engine driven or self-power diesel refrigertaion units ?
A : We have battery-driven type, diesel-driven type and engine driven type of transport refrigeration units for your choice. And the electric standby system is optional for you accordingly.
5.Q: What is your advantage? Why should I choose you instead of Thermo King and Carrier?
A: First, same quality, lower price. Kingclima refrigeration units using TM/QP compressors, Spal fans, Danfoss expansion valve. Kingclima refrigeration units are same as big cooling capacity as Thermo King’s and Carrier’s, so why costs more for the same thing when you can get it at lower price?
Second, full type of products, fulfilling all requirements. we have various refrigeration unit for all kinds of vehicles like tricycles, vans, trucks, trailer, etc. We also provide customized refrigeration unit for your specific needs. You can always find the perfect reefer unit for your car.
Third, quality warranty time, good aftermarket. All our products have one-year warranty at least ,we can offer 18 months quality warranty for mass orders of refrigeration units from distributors

[url]read more https://www.vanfrigo.com/news/truck-ref ... price.html[/url]

selenakingclima
Юноша

Re: FAQ Of Truck Cooling Units

Мнениеот hosoro6390 на Чет Яну 05, 2023 7:14 am

占いサイトは最近非常に人気があり、それには正当な理由があります。オンラインの占い師と話すことで、他の方法では知ることのできない未来についての洞察が得られます。
Uranai saito wa saikin hijō ni ninki ga ari, soreni wa seitōnariyū ga arimasu. Onrain no uranaishi to hanasu koto de, hokanohōhōde wa shiru koto no dekinai mirai ni tsuite no dōsatsu ga e raremasu.
free fortune telling|
直筆鑑定が当たるキャンペーンなど豪華特典が盛りだくさん!抽選で飯田ゲッターズ。この機会にぜひお試しください。
Jikihitsu kantei ga ataru kyanpēn nado gōka tokuten ga moridakusan! Chūsen de Īda gettāzu. Ko no kikai ni zehi o tameshi kudasai.
Getters Iida fortune telling|
As home of Altcoins, KuCoin has discovered more than 640 crypto gems, boasting over 1,100 trading pairs. In addition, KuCoin Labs, the investment.
kucoin app
metamask wallet
gemini app

hosoro6390
Юноша

Мнениеот Jamesato на Вто Яну 10, 2023 1:18 pm

Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! Sunday Night Football

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

Отбор: SEO

Мнениеот Jamesato на Вто Яну 10, 2023 1:20 pm

The blog and data is excellent and informative as well Peacock

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

Мнениеот Jamesato на Вто Яну 10, 2023 1:21 pm

You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. Peacock Premium

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

Мнениеот Jamesato на Вто Яну 10, 2023 1:23 pm

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Peacock Premium

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

Мнениеот Jamesato на Вто Яну 10, 2023 1:25 pm

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Paramount Plus

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

shz

Мнениеот Jamesato на Сря Яну 11, 2023 11:57 am

Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. Peacock Premium

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

shz

Мнениеот Jamesato на Сря Яну 11, 2023 12:04 pm

Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! Peacock

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

shz

Мнениеот Jamesato на Вто Яну 17, 2023 6:01 pm

You have done a amazing job with you website Alpilean

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

shz

Мнениеот Jamesato на Вто Яну 17, 2023 6:03 pm

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. Peacock

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

shz

Мнениеот Jamesato на Вто Яну 17, 2023 6:04 pm

This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. Alpine Ice Hack

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

shz

Мнениеот Jamesato на Чет Яну 19, 2023 9:22 pm

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Wholesale baby clothes online

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

shz

Мнениеот Jamesato на Съб Яну 21, 2023 10:21 am

This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Super Bowl 2023

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

shz

Мнениеот Jamesato на Съб Яну 21, 2023 10:23 am

This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Watch Super Bowl Without Cable

Jamesato
Резерва в "А" група

Следваща

Назад към Бъгове