Introduccion of samsung led grow lights.

Ако откриете проблеми в играта моля да ги съобщите тук!

Introduccion of samsung led grow lights.

Мнениеот vapormolm на Пет Дек 10, 2021 9:25 am

Come take a look at some of the products I recommend to you, they are affordable and fully functional. If you are in need of them, why not take a look at my recommendation? And now it’s the Christmas promotion, you can enjoy a discount. Merry Christmas Super Sale - Use Coupon Code: ECO16 To Get 16% OFF. Below is the samsung led grow lights I want to push :

1. ECO Farm 480W Samsung 301H Chips Foldable Quantum Board With Meanwell Driver UV+ IR Separately Control Full Spectrum Grow Light

Изображение

1. ECO Farm 480W 180 ° foldable quantum board with Samsung LM301B / LM301H chips adopts beautiful case and double switch, suitable for Veg and Flower grow stage.
2. Reliable passive cooled design, 15mm thick radiator
3. Dimmable high-efficiency Meanwell driver
4. High-quality Samsung 301H/ 301B chips, long lasting
5. White light full-spectrum mixing the most vital extra wavelength Far Red UV IR (660nm 730nm 395nm) for better results
6. Adding high-quality driver box makes it safer
7. Separate IR, UV switches designed for all growth stages
8. Strengthen roots, promote growth and regulate flowering
9. Certificated: FCC CE RoHS

2. ECO Farm ECOZ Series 250W/510W/700W/1000W Samsung LM301H LED Grow Light Strips With Separately UV+IR Control

Изображение

Description:
1. ECO Farm ECOZ 250W/510W/700W/1000W series light with top-bin Samsung LM301H chips (5000K+3000K)+Osram (660nm+730nm)+Refond (395nm), offering all the necessary light effiency to your medicinal plants in whole growth stages - from VEG to Flower
2. Adjustable full spectrum 3 channels dimming way, each channel can be controllable separately.
3. UV IR seperately control
4. Passive cooling, no noise operation.
5. Higher yields and lower cost: ECO Farm ECOZ series delivers powerful light output and uniform canopy penetration to resulting maximum higher yields.
6. 'Plug & play' fast installation design makes your grow way easier with lowest maintenance cost and easy installation, specially big saves on shipping.

The above are a few products that I have introduced to you. If you are interested or want to learn more about led grow lights, you can visit our official website: ecofarmgreeninc.com.

vapormolm
Юноша

Назад към Бъгове