Three years ago, we'd Don C and Jerry Lorenzo kind of lead t

Ако имате някакви въпроси свързани с играта, можете да питате тук

Three years ago, we'd Don C and Jerry Lorenzo kind of lead t

Мнениеот Dingbest на Вто Яну 12, 2021 8:26 am

At this point, 2K has its own professional Esports league, and this will be backed by the NBA. Spike Lee has led an installment of NBA 2K's cinematic single-player story mode. Jay-Z after curated its own soundtrack, which has run the sonic gamut from Drake all the way to MT NBA 2K21 U2. Currently, with the addition of in-game clothing drops, top streetwear designers are injecting their own custom pieces, available through the a variety of apparel stores in NBA 2K's neighborhoods. The very first batch of brands that will be featured in the latest edition are Mike Cherman's Chinatown Market, Tracey Mills's Visitor on Earth and Eric Emanuel's eponymous label, in Addition to brands like Daniel Patrick, Deon Point's Concepts, Nicky Diamonds, Palm Angels and SoleFly. In the movie above, some of those designers speak to working on the game whilst showing off literary footage of Tracey Mills sporting his own label Buyers on Earth, Ben Baller in Chinatown Market, Zack Bia in Eric Emanuel and Ronnie 2K in Concepts. The facet of community has become overwhelmingly essential in the sport and developers have given users opportunities to spend real money on electronic money that can be employed to improve an avatar's basketball abilities or purchase virtual drip.

Three years ago, we'd Don C and Jerry Lorenzo kind of lead the way as our two brands. We just saw that people actually liked wearing these brands in our sport and attempting to stand out. So then we desired to provide them more choices, but we also wanted to become a platform for aspirational people in the fashion world, so you while we'd Don, who's clearly extremely built-out previously, we sort of took a flyer on Chinatown Market last year -- and clearly they have turned into a huge new in the previous few years. Tracey is really a excellent example as well.

Tracey is very famous in the basketball world, but his brand is not as known and we must be aspirational and believe in their own expansion. I wanted to give him the opportunity to get Visitor On Earth in the game. It is a way for these guys to see like, hey if it does well in the game, perhaps I must think about it releasing it outside in the actual world. That is an innovative thought process: to leverage the electronic then make the bodily without having to spending a great deal of money looking for out whether it's going to work or not. I believe that it's pretty brilliant.

Even becoming someone like Zack Bia to the match was in-touch. Yeah that is another really great example. I meanyou wouldn't think of Zack as a traditional basketball influencer, but I kind of thought about registering him a couple of years ago because I knew that we were between all these fashion brands. We signed a few guys in that world, that are famous in the fashion world rather than at the basketball world. If we can get them to wear things in games and be a connector to Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins their people -- like Zack's really near Drake -- it promotes the growth of style from the game.

Dingbest
Юноша

Назад към Въпроси