The lawn got Halloween content before MUT

Ако имате някакви въпроси свързани с играта, можете да питате тук

Мнениеот Nanlina на Вто Яну 12, 2021 2:49 am

Yikes. . .just moving the 2k route and adding another Microtransaction Pipeline for Cosmetics. . .yeah that certain will me bring back to the Mut 21 coins Game EA... I look like the only one with friends because we're all hyped and have been trusting Madden would release a style similar to eashl out of NHL or myplayer out of NBA 2k. Literally the only people whining about this mode are individuals with no friends. Anyone who's played eashl or 2k my player modes understands there's nothing better than to group up with buddies and play these type of modes, and they attract that crowd, making them money. Yes we all would like silly over the top arcade soccer. Yes this is sim soccer. Yes. Outstanding. Quite good. Damn I thought it was gonna be like 2k Blacktop in which you can pick any player from any group.

So they know the holiday exists. That's very good to know. EA is preparing for a future in which loot boxes are prohibited. Yard just sells cosmetics so legislators will let it pass. This is possibly the answer. When I called EA at launch asking where my MUT rewards were for preordering; after I got my answer and was attempting to hang up the guy on the phone was compelling me to try out the lawn and raving about how it was amazing and so much fun yada yada. I still haven't played with it, but your concept seems likely IMO. THe lawn will be liberated to play soon. That is just step 1 advertising. It'll be the flagship mobile mode shortly I am sure. I discovered streamers on madden live are playing lawn over mut. I was thinking that also. Some of the Yard looks would be trendy in MUT but overall we need color dash and vintage uniforms in MUT ASAP pls EA. Ya I play with it once in awhile with some friends. It may actually be some good fun if you play with it for what it is and have a pleasant time.

That's the issue imo. As soon as I played BO3 zombies together with my friends, running around like idiots and having a goofy period was buy mut coins madden 21 like last hotel if we were really tired. In Madden when you are already at that point, it demonstrates that it's not taken seriously, they should either put the resources back to MUT and Franchise or wait till they're prepared for the yard to be a serious game style to release it. Don't get me wrong the yard is not bad but you have to really try to have fun with it rather than like Minecraft where you can just jump in and enjoy most of the time. Same deal with face of this franchise, except I'm leaning more toward the Gutfoxx manner of taking it from the game completely. Sometimes with friends. We dont play competitively though, we just fuck around. Yeah all the laterals make it fun. I play it when I just don't feel like having to think a lot of in MUT. Get fried, have a beer and chill ya know.

Nanlina
Юноша

Отбор: Sydney

Назад към Въпроси