HOW TO USE THE LAW OF ATTRACTION TO FIND YOUR NEXT RELATIONS

Ако имате някакви въпроси свързани с играта, можете да питате тук

HOW TO USE THE LAW OF ATTRACTION TO FIND YOUR NEXT RELATIONS

Мнениеот Gene на Сря Сеп 21, 2022 11:55 am

The Laws of Attraction come from the best-selling book The Secret. The gist of it is that if you think about what you want enough, eventually you will manifest it. Sounds too good to be true, right? Well… yes and no.

While it’s true that there’s no scientific proof of the Laws of Attraction for love (and they don’t take into account the real systemic barriers that a lot of people can’t just ‘manifest’ their way around) some of the core ideas have been around for centuries. Buddha, for instance, said “What you have become is what you have thought,” and there is scientific evidence to suggest that visualization is an important part of achieving goals.

There’s an old saying about not being able to love someone until you love yourself. Like all clichés, there’s a kernel of truth to it. If you see yourself as unworthy, you’re likelier to attract partners who don’t value you the way they should. This is why it’s really important to practice self-care – not just face masks or an extra glass of wine, but the hard stuff, too, like signing up for therapy to deal with any issues or making that doctor’s appointment.

You could spend your time asking yourself ‘why am I single?’ or complaining about how you’re going to be single forever… or you could spend it making yourself into a person other people would love to have on their arm. This doesn’t mean plastic surgery or somehow becoming fabulously wealthy, but it does mean that you make the effort to improve yourself. According to the Law of Attraction for love, like attracts like, and you definitely want to attract love with someone as awesome as you are.

Gene
Юноша

Re: HOW TO USE THE LAW OF ATTRACTION TO FIND YOUR NEXT RELAT

Мнениеот rian на Сря Сеп 21, 2022 4:12 pm

I don't know about you but I have almost no problems with dating since I found pegging hookup - https://www.nastyhookups.com/pegging-dating.html It is very easy for both a big city and a quiet suburb.. My female friends say that this is the safest way. But it's worth going through all the reviews before starting your account.

rian
Юноша

Назад към Въпроси