How to Put Together the Most Complete First Aid Kit For Your

Ако имате някакви въпроси свързани с играта, можете да питате тук

How to Put Together the Most Complete First Aid Kit For Your

Мнениеот upamfva на Пет Сеп 02, 2022 5:51 am

How to Put Together the Most Complete First Aid Kit For Your Teen

A first aid kit is on every “dorm essentials” list, and we recommend packing your own for a college-bound kid rather than buying a pre-made one off the shelf. This list, from a pharmacist and mom, has everything they’ll need, and we mean EVERYTHING.To get more news about quick clot combat gauze, you can visit rusuntacmed.com official website.

The pharmacist in me made up a First Aid Kit and supply list for my son, which I will put in a plastic box for him to take to the dorm. It seems like a ton of stuff, but our son will be 11 hours from home. I will also include a sheet of instructions on what to take/use for what ailment and how to do so safely.
Artificial tears drop — Visene (gets the red out) has ingredients that are not indicated for long-term use and in some cases may not be appropriate at all. Artificial tears (Genteal, Systane, Blink, Refresh) are recommended by ophthalmologists for dry eyes, but also help for tired eyes as a soothing lubricant.
I am not a fan of multi ingredient products as they are often combined with other products with same ingredients and can cause problems. I did list decongestant, expectorant, antihistamine, and pain relievers separately as the meds taken should only reflect the symptoms they have. Many of the combo products contain acetaminophen and are mistakenly taken along with more acetaminophen and can lead to liver toxicity and overdose.
Other Important Reminders for the First Aid Kit
Copy of health insurance card in a Ziploc bag (He keeps the original in his wallet, and I keep a copy at home).
Copy of immunization records, including the Covid-19 vaccine, in a Ziploc bag. (Even though the school has one, it’s not a bad idea for the student to keep a copy.)
Vitamin supplements are an individual choice as would melatonin or any kind of sleep aid.
For Athletes: Any product you plan to ingest as a supplement or medication should be cleared by your trainers and coaches. The NCAA has very strict guidelines all participating athletes must follow.
Depending on location in the country, an emergency survival kit might be in order (tornado, earthquake or flood prone areas). Other types of bad weather usually allow time to prepare (blizzard and hurricane come to mind) so they could assemble necessary items themselves.
Regarding RX drugs. I would advise parents to do research in advance as to the best course of action. State to state laws vary, so depending on the class of medication it may not be permissible to bring the prescription to school to be filled there. In that case the parent must get the prescription, fill it at home, and figure out the best way to send it securely and discreetly to the student. Another option is to get the local clinic at school to write the RX to fill locally. Again, state law varies, so check this all out well in advance.
Remind students to keep all RX items secured and locked in a safe. They are often stolen if not secured. Another issue might be prescription insurance coverage varying if you leave your home state. I advise checking all the restrictions well ahead of college drop-off day.

upamfva
Титуляр в "Б" група

Назад към Въпроси