Labo gets Doctorate Degree from European American University

Ако имате някакви въпроси свързани с играта, можете да питате тук

Мнениеот upamfva на Пет Сеп 02, 2022 5:25 am

CEO Labo Business Group, Olabisi Akanbi, has been conferred doctor of science (D. Sc. Hons) Degree in Property Management & Estate Development by European American University in Republic of Panama.To get more news about 美国成绩单, you can visit jzjy001.com official website.

The event which was held on Saturday 24th April , Badiako Hall of GNAT, behind University of Ghana , Accra , Ghana has lots of diplomatic personalities from educational sector in the country and outside graced the occasion.Akanbi was very delighted to be honoured at the ceremony. He revealed that this is a positive achievement in his career.

“This is a very positive movement in my career. I wish this will fine tune me on another successful direction. I am already preparing for the task ahead.“Education is the best legacy. I believe a lot in this philosophy. Through Labo Foundation, we will also support students in realizing their dreams by educating them and help their educational dream.This will prepare them to become great model in the future”, he said while addressing the public at the event.

Labo boss who won Best Real Estate Management Company of the Year 2020, studied International Business Management (lBM) from the Cavendish College, London, United Kingdom , And furthered at the St. Patrick’s college, London, where he bagged Bachelor of Science degree years back .

Friends, family and associates stormed Accra , Ghana on Saturday to rejoice with him in an elaborate celebration.
Find, research, contact and save schools you are interested in through our USA School Search. With listings of all universities and colleges in the USA that accept and enroll international students, once you create a free account it can be your central place to find the right school for you! With searchable data on over 3,000 schools, you can match to schools based on program of study and degree, state or other geographical location, tuition range, public vs. private and many other data points. We know that choosing the right school and program can be an extensive and exhausting process, and we have built this resource specifically so that you, an international student, can find the right program.
Trying to become an international student inside the US is not easy. The application process is complex and competitive which means it requires hard work and dedication before classes even start. Additionally, it’s not a quick process; students should start preparing months in advance and need to stay organized and informed throughout. We have created a guide to getting into a US college or university to help you navigate through each step and provide you with tips along the way. If you want to study in the US check out our guide to get started.

upamfva
Титуляр в "Б" група

Назад към Въпроси