Eagles and Texans NFL uniforms

Ако имате някакви въпроси свързани с играта, можете да питате тук

Мнениеот upamfva на Вто Апр 19, 2022 3:13 am

Several NFL teams will unveil new uniforms for the 2020 season. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Atlanta Falcons, Cleveland Browns, Los Angeles Chargers and Los Angeles Rams will show off their new threads at different times around the NFL Draft on April 23-25. The Indianapolis Colts and New England Patriots are making minor modifications.To get more news about american football jerseys, you can visit custom-nfljersey.com official website.

In a time when we can all use a little levity and a break from the news of the day, here are a few uniform change suggestions.
Bring back the kelly green. The Eagles have worn different combinations of green, white and silver for most of their history. In 1996, the team switched from a lighter kelly green to a darker "midnight" green. Philadelphia has played in two Super Bowls in the dark uniforms, winning Super Bowl LII after the 2017 season.

So there is something to be said in defense of the midnight green.But I miss the kelly green. Keep the same uniform design, but swap in the kelly green.

A meld of the Ron Jaworski/Randall Cunningham eras and the Donovan McNabb/Carson Wentz eras.Bring back the powder blue. I miss the Houston Oilers. There, I said it. I was a fan of the old AFC Central lineup from 1970-2001 of the Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cincinnati Bengals and Houston Oilers. So when I think Houston, I think powder blue, Earl Campbell and Warren Moon.

Of course, the Texans are not the Oilers. In 1997, the Oilers moved to Tennessee, and are now known as the Tennessee Titans. The Houston Texans were born as an expansion team in 2002, and have their own logo and history. But why not throw a bone to the city's football heritage? Keep the same uniform design with a few exceptions: Swap the dark blue for the powder blue, make the helmets white and add Oiler-like stripes to the top of the helmet.Simplify the uniforms, honor team history. The Bengals have had essentially three uniform designs since their birth in 1968, with a few tweaks here and there. The original uniforms from 1968-1980.

The addition of the striped helmets and uniform design that took the team from the heights of two Super Bowl appearances in the 1980s to the depths of the lost decade of the 1990s.

And the current uniform design that the team has had since 2004.What I propose here is a combination that honors all three, in the form of new primary uniforms and a "throwback" third look.

upamfva
Титуляр в "Б" група

Назад към Въпроси