The Three Kings of Runescape kept these keys

Тук можете да пускате теми, ако продавате или купувате играчи

The Three Kings of Runescape kept these keys

Мнениеот nfkjasfas на Нед Окт 10, 2021 9:44 am

I've died at Dharok. This is the moment I realized that it is possible to restock in the middle of it. However, if you import just before looting the chest OSRS Items, and then you take the chest out it's not necessary to take on any of the brothers in Beta.

I'd like to have a discussion about the controversial Squeal of Fortune. I'm not looking at short answers. I would like to hear some more reasoned posts, and gain an understanding of your feelings. Please take the time to go through this article before responding.

But, it won't be an easy task. Here's a starting point for the discussion. Do you believe the SoF should go out of the business, or should it be replaced? Jagex is in danger of becoming bankrupt after having made three or four money-making efforts that each resulted in losses of millions of dollars. Jagex is currently working on another attempt, which is almost as expensive and has yet to see any return.

The Squeal is incredibly bad value for money. 3 times more quality can be found on any other illegal site. Only 1 percent of users are able to finance xp gains Buy OSRS Accounts, and less than 10% will ever purchase more than 500k during their entire lives. Jagex is the equivalent of thousands of memberships.

nfkjasfas
Юноша

Назад към Купувам/Продавам