Asics GT-2000 9 Knit Metropolis/French Blue

Тук можете да пускате теми, ако продавате или купувате играчи

Asics GT-2000 9 Knit Metropolis/French Blue

Мнениеот slcbtn3c на Съб Сеп 04, 2021 3:30 am

Изображение

Promoting a lightweight ride, the GT-2000 8 is designed to provide appropriate Asics Mens comfort and protection for runners seeking a performance stability shoe. The GT-2000 8 features an updated GEL technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride, so you can experience a more energetic stride.

The ASICS GT-2000 7s impressed me Comfortable Shoes right out of the box. On my first run, it felt like I’d been running in them for weeks. The soles are firm and bouncy, which was perfect for clocking long distances. For a pretty plushly cushioned shoe, they are lightweight and energizing, and although they are known for their durability, they had a very flexible response to my stride and footfall.

The cusp on the heel remains a nice snug fit which always avoids any heel slippage. The iconiconsale mild stability of the GT 2000 gives it a soft enough heel landing and the midsole is flexible enough for a nice transition to the take off. I also like the updated material on the upper as it gives a sleek look and a really good fit. The lacing gives it a nice feel. There's no tension feel on the top of the foot. Overall the GT 2000 is a great shoe from Asics and it comes with a strong and positive history.

The Asics GT-2000 9 Knit Metropolis/French Blue packs an updated GEL technology pad and a softer section of foam into the heel of the shoe to increase shock absorption when you land. Then, the lightweight Flytefoam midsole takes over to deliver a soft and smooth heel-to-toe transition and more energetic stride. A breezy engineered mesh upper allows better air circulation inside the shoe to keep your feet dry, while a combination of a firm medial post and ASICS’ Trussic System adds stability for overpronators.

https://www.iconiconsale.com/

slcbtn3c
Юноша

Назад към Купувам/Продавам