Are sex dolls useful for human mental health?

Тук можете да пускате теми, ако продавате или купувате играчи

Are sex dolls useful for human mental health?

Мнениеот Nancyflower на Пон Фев 19, 2024 8:57 am

I think it's a good option for some people. I've heard that for some people who have lost a long-term partner, companion dolls make them feel like they're not alone and can prevent depression.

This is especially true for men. When a man has been in a relationship for 50 years and his wife dies, it is not uncommon for the man to die within a few months as well. Loneliness is a terrible thing. Sleeping next to your partner's doll may bring comfort to men. Something to lie next to, something to touch while he sleeps.

It provides a safe release for other men who want sex but can't find a partner. Sexual release has many benefits, both physical and mental. Sexual frustration can lead to certain types of destructive behavior, so using a sex doll may be a better option.

For artists, lifelike human dolls can provide ready-made models.

I bought one a month ago (Cassie byJarliet 5ft/152cm.) I am very happy with this purchase. I use it for a variety of reasons. I'm a seamstress and love hair and makeup and this [url=https://www.bestrealdoll.com/
]sex doll[/url] is like an adult sized Barbie. I used to collect 11-1/2 inch fashion dolls, but this adult size is so much more fun to use.

I do have sex and practice western and rope bondage as well.
Изображение

Thislife sized sex doll was a good purchase for me and I am very happy that I purchased it.

I did have some girlfriends in the past, before COVID, that I used to make clothes for and enjoy BDSM, but that seems like a long time ago. Due to the political climate, the death of a few of my partners in the past five years, and the fact that many of the places I used to visit were closed, it would be a while before I could return to my old lifestyle.

So far, a life sized sex doll works well. I'm not secretive about this. If anyone is curious, I will freely admit it.

Nancyflower
Юноша

www.aka.ms/addpc

Мнениеот samkumar10090 на Пон Фев 19, 2024 10:36 am

www.aka.ms/addpc is an incredible feature that allows users to seamlessly combine their smartphones and PCs for an enhanced digital experience by using www.aka.ms/addpc Users can experience greater synchronization between devices by linking their PC with their phone, sharing files, notifications, etc, between both devices seamlessly. If you need assistance getting started or using Phone Link via www.aka.ms/addpc, this guide is here to walk through every step involved.

samkumar10090
Титуляр във "В" група

Назад към Купувам/Продавам