Details About Sale Of An Apartment Starting From 130m²​​​​​

Тук можете да пускате теми, ако продавате или купувате играчи

Details About Sale Of An Apartment Starting From 130m²​​​​​

Мнениеот Heba на Сря Мар 30, 2022 3:45 pm

Learn more about il bosco new capital prices
Bosco Project has caused a sensation since its launch in the new administrative capital by Misr Italia, Il Bosco New Capital is distinguished by the integration of its services and the availability of all amenities and entertainment on the premises, allowing its residents to enjoy a modern lifestyle free of the routine and boredom that many residents of the complex experience who live in typical living quarters
The location of the compound
The location of the compound was chosen based on a smart and well-thought-out plan, as the company that built it purposefully placed it in the heart of the New Administrative Capital in order to be close to all of the city's service areas, as well as all of the city's main roads and prominent landmarks, such as:
The Green River: directly overlooking the compound.
Convention Center
Presidential Palace
Opera House
Diplomatic area
Academic City
Mohammed Bin Zayed South Main Street
Medical District
El Masa Hotel
The business chose a prominent location for the compound, which is surrounded by many other compounds and significant inhabited areas, ensuring that its residents do not feel secluded, as it is only a few minutes away from:
Seventh Residential District (R7)
Entrada New Capital Compound
Anakaji New Administrative Capital Compound is located in the eighth district.
Midtown Sky New Capital Compound
Il Bosco New Capital compound's spaces
Despite the numerous types of units in the project, the administrative capital appears to be a large park with green spaces, and this is due to the fact that it spans 200 acres (approximately 840 square kilometers), but its buildings occupy only 22.5% of these acres, leaving the remainder for services and green spaces.
Everything inside the compound appears to be well-organized since the entire area is divided into three portions by the numerous buildings and services:
The villas section: the villas alone occupy 45% of the percentage allocated to the buildings inside the compound, and this percentage is estimated at about 20.25 acres (about 85.50 square kilometers).
Residential Apartments Division: It alone owns 24.75 acres (about 103.950 square kilometers)
The Department of Service Areas, Green Spaces, Administrative and Commercial Units: Acquires 155 acres.
Il Bosco New Capital offers the most luxurious residential units you will find available in front of you inside the compound there are apartments for sale in addition to villas, twin houses, and penthouses, all of which are available in multiple spaces as follows:
There are two- and three-room apartments with relatively average areas of 121 square meters, and the larger apartments' spaces reach 194 square meters.
The building spaces in the twin houses, away from the attached gardens, start from 254 square meters and reach 380 square meters.
There are small villas with an area of ​​not more than 380 square meters and spacious villas of up to 530 square meters.
The minimum space of the penthouses is 273 meters and the maximum is 327 meters.
It's worth noting that the complex has ten independent villas, each with two stories (ground floor, first floor) and a private garden for all villa residents. This is an innovative method known as (I Villa), and the compound is one of the first residential projects to use it.

Heba
Юноша

Re: Details About Sale Of An Apartment Starting From 130m²​​

Мнениеот Ladonna112 на Вто Юни 14, 2022 6:44 am

I'd like to share and disseminate the good news with you. UNO Online was originally intended to be played with real cards at parties and other social occasions. Uno can now be played online from the comfort of one's own home, thanks to current technology. The round will begin in a matter of seconds when you are automatically matched with an opponent (or numerous opponents if you choose).

Ladonna112
Юноша

Мнениеот Emilyy на Чет Авг 04, 2022 6:55 am

The information you give us in this article is very helpful. I enjoyed reading your post, it helped me to know a lot more. Let's keep doing this! word hurdle

Emilyy
Юноша

Мнениеот jordanlaris на Сря Окт 19, 2022 4:18 am

Design a modern house and if girls are reasonable, many people will come death run 3d

jordanlaris
Юноша

Мнениеот jennytrippi на Сря Окт 19, 2022 6:10 am

What is the starting price for such a large and beautifully designed apartment? do you need stickman boost? And is it negotiable?

jennytrippi
Юноша

Мнениеот linda68 на Сря Апр 26, 2023 4:25 am

I must express my sincere admiration for the exceptional quality of the article in question. The author's skillful command of language and masterful organization of bitlife ideas create a truly impressive and thought-provoking piece.

linda68
Юноша

aka.ms/phonelinkqrc

Мнениеот garryy на Сря Май 10, 2023 12:50 pm

An Android handset and a Windows PC are linked together using https://www.wwwakams-phonelinkqrc.com/ Only Windows or Android devices can make use of this Microsoft function. You can connect your smartphone to your PC and use the functions of your phone on your computer by using the https://aka.ms/phonelinkqrc functionality.

garryy
Ветеран

Мнениеот tecno21 на Нед Дек 24, 2023 1:41 pm

Convertidor de video a MP3 is a game-changer! This tool effortlessly transforms my favorite video moments into a portable audio experience. The simplicity of the conversion process combined with the high-quality output makes it a must-have in my digital toolkit.
Convertidor de video a MP3 is a game-changer! This tool effortlessly transforms my favorite video moments into a portable audio experience.

tecno21
Юноша

Назад към Купувам/Продавам