How can I register and login on myLonestar and SkyWestOnlin

Тук ще можете да следите какви нови опции са добавени в играта и кои от старите опции са променени :)

How can I register and login on myLonestar and SkyWestOnlin

Мнениеот enniegmz на Съб Апр 01, 2023 2:20 pm

Go to my.lonestar.edu in any web browser, including Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, or Firefox.You will be given a link to the LoneStarD2L Login Page.Put your LSC student ID in the box ( email address and Password).Click Login to access your Dashboard on the Lone Star College student website.

Today I'll show you how to register for a quick login to the SkyWestOnline site.Go to www.skywestonline.com to see the official skywestonline login page. Now, kindly click the "REGISTER" option found on the screenshot up top. Please fill out the fields below with your employee number, birthdate, and social security number. After that, kindly press the next button to create an account.

enniegmz
Юноша

How can I register and login on myLonestar and SkyWestOnline

Мнениеот enniegmz на Съб Апр 01, 2023 2:21 pm

enniegmz написа:Go to my.lonestar.edu in any web browser, including Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, or Firefox.You will be given a link to the LoneStarD2L Login Page.Put your LSC student ID in the box ( email address and Password).Click Login to access your Dashboard on the Lone Star College student website.

Today I'll show you how to register for a quick login to the SkyWestOnline site.Go to http://www.skywestonline.com to see the official skywestonline login page. Now, kindly click the "REGISTER" option found on the screenshot up top. Please fill out the fields below with your employee number, birthdate, and social security number. After that, kindly press the next button to create an account.

enniegmz
Юноша

Назад към Нови опции и промени на стари опции