Ravens Sammy Watkins wants Lamar Jackson

Тук ще можете да следите какви нови опции са добавени в играта и кои от старите опции са променени :)

Ravens Sammy Watkins wants Lamar Jackson

Мнениеот seestyle на Съб Фев 25, 2023 6:00 pm

Lamar Jackson's knee sprain has proved more fickle than anticipated.The Ravens star, who left his team's Week 13 game vs. the Broncos after taking a hit to the Kenny Wooten Jersey leg, hasn't taken part in practice in more than a month. On Thursday, he publicly disclosed the details of his injury on Twitter, a move that reportedly rankled team bra s.Caught in the middle are Jackson's teammates, who are tasked with beating the reigning AFC champion Bengals without their MVP quarterback. For veteran wideout Sammy Watkins, that's an unenviable task, and he hopes Jackson and the organization clear the air sooner rather than later.MORE:In , Watkins gave his view of Jackson's situation, implying that the best show in football would be back on the field if it weren't for his contract standoff with Baltimore."I don't want to speak for him and his situation and whatever he's going through with the contracts. I don't know what world he's in," New York Knicks Hoodie Watkins said. "But for me, you got a chance to do something special. ... I don't think he's thinking about it that way."Watkins had plenty of praise for Jackson, whom he called "a phenom talent, a talent that you rarely come by." Still, the nine-year veteran was firm in his belief that Jackson should return to the gridiron if he's able.MORE: "I hope he hobbles back out there," Watkins said. "Put him out for pa s Walt Frazier Jersey plays, and don't run him at all. But you never know. That could be wrong. I'm being very selfish right now, just want to see him be out on the field."Jackson because ofhis injury, which he termed a "Grade 2 PCL sprain, on the borderline of a strain 3." Backup Tyler Huntley was ruled questionable with shoulder and wrist injuries.ESPN's that PCL injuries " Marcus Morris Sr. Jersey often" keep players out one to three weeks.Watkins seems to believe that Jackson's insistence on getting back to full health is at least slightly influenced by his contract situation. Jackson and the Ravens have yet to agree to terms on a new deal, and the saga has dragged on throughout the season.MORE:I think the world is ready to see Lamar back on the field, doing what he do(es) best, and get all the stipulations and contract DeAndre Jordan Jersey stuff behind him, Watkins said. "Hopefully, they get something done. The world wants to see Lamar be a Baltimore Raven for the rest of his life."Watkins is the first Ravens player to comment on Jackson's contract since he has been out. It seems well-established in league circles that it's a no-go to discu s other players' contracts, especially during the season.But Watkins broke the seal Friday. It remains to be seen whether he's one of many in John Harbaugh's locker room who feel that way.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Нови опции и промени на стари опции