Cameraman explains Mike McCarthys shove

Тук ще можете да следите какви нови опции са добавени в играта и кои от старите опции са променени :)

Cameraman explains Mike McCarthys shove

Мнениеот seestyle на Съб Фев 25, 2023 5:30 pm

As it turns out, Mike McCarthy was ready for his close up, Mr. DeMille.The Dallas head coach had a weekend to forget. The Cowboys dropped their divisional round matchup against the 49ers, 19 Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Jersey -12. He became the laughingstock of NFL media for a confusing final play, and an . Oh, and he may have shoved a guy.In the aftermath of the Cowboys divisional lo s to the 49ers, an image of the Cowboys coach pushing a cameraman hit the internet. The photo seemed like McCarthy was being a bit of an aggre sor, with some displeased with the way he handled himself in the situation Dallas Mavericks T-Shirts .Mike McCarthy wasnt in the mood Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) MORE: As it turns out, it wasn't all that bad. The cameraman in question, Noah Bullard, explained that it wasn't a brutal attack and more of a light shove. Dallas Mavericks Hats Thank you to everyone that has reached out regarding the Mike McCarthy incident. I can see how the photo appeared like he pushed me but it was more of a hand to the lens. I did meet with coach McCarthy privately in his office and he did apologize. Noah Bullard (@noah_bullard) "Thank you to everyone that has reached out regarding the Mike McCarthy incident. I can see how the photo appeared like he pushed me but it was more of a hand to the lens. I Josh Reaves Jersey did meet with coach McCarthy privately in his office and he did apologize," Bullard tweeted.The network and the camera crew did accept McCarthy's apology.It's not the first time that NFL personnel has gotten into it with gameday crew. Raiders wideout Davante Adams pushed a cameraman following a "Monday Night Football" lo s, It appears as though the incident with McCarthy won't get that far, so Josh Green Jersey we can all go back to laughing at that last play.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Нови опции и промени на стари опции