Who is Rihanna Everything to know about

Тук ще можете да следите какви нови опции са добавени в играта и кои от старите опции са променени :)

Who is Rihanna Everything to know about

Мнениеот seestyle на Съб Фев 25, 2023 5:21 pm

The NFL has seemingly scored a slam dunk er, touchdown in securing Rihanna as the headliner for its halftime show at Super Bowl 57.Few artists are as accomplished as Rihanna, who has used her impre sive musical resume to evolve into an international pop culture icon and entrepreneur. Considering she hasn't performed live since 2018 and only recently released new music after a several-year hiatus the hype surrounding the artist from Barbados is palpable.At least, among those who actively follow her. But some who watch Super Bowl 57 will do it to see the outcome of the Eagles-Chiefs game not just the entertainment. Some might not have followed her career Jimmy Butler Jersey to this point, or may simply need a refresher on the pop icon, considering how long it has been since she prioritized music over other aspects of her career.Enter The Sporting News, which has you covered on everything you need to know about the global superstar's top songs, lyrics and net worth:MORE: Rihanna full name Robyn Rihanna Fenty was born in St. Michael, Barbados on Feb. 20, 1988 and raised in the capital city of Bridgetown. She began her career as a singer-songwriter in the early 2000s; her first two albums, "Music of the Sun" (2005) and "A Girl Like Me" (2006), were influenced by Caribbean music.She has since gone onto release six more albums that have incorporated pop, dance and R&B into her music: "Good Girl Gone Bad" (2007), "Rated R" (2009), "Loud" (2010), "Talk That Talk" (2011), "Unapologetic" (2012) and "Anti" (2016).Rihanna attended Charles F. Broome Memorial Primary School and Combermere School in Barbados, though she never graduated from the latter as she began to focus on music instead. In 2003 she formed a musical trio with two of her cla smates, though she quickly broke away and became a solo artist after auditioning with American record producer Evan Rogers.Rihanna has won nine Grammy Awards, 12 Billboard Music Awards, 13 American Music Awards and eight People's Choice Awards, among others. She has spurred her musical career into other succe sful busine s ventures, including the launching of several Fenty brands that include skin care, cosmetics and luxury fashion. Rihanna has 60 songs as a lead or featured artist that have placed in the Billboard Top 100, not including charity or promotional singles. That includes 31 in the top 10 and 14 that Ryan Anderson Jersey have topped the charts:"SOS" (2006)"Umbrella" (2007)"Take a Bow" (2008)"Disturbia" (2008)"Rude Boy" (2010)"Only Girl (In the World)" (2010)"What's My Name?" (2010)"S&M" (2011)"We Found Love" (2011)"Diamonds" (2013)"Work" (2016)"Live Your Life" (2008)"Love the Way You Lie" (2010)"The Monster" (2013)Another song, "Needed Me" (2016), was used in the Super Bowl 57 halftime show trailer. It peaked at No. 7 on the Billboard Top 100 and became the artist's longest-charting song at 16 weeks.MORE: Below is a list of each of her chart-topping songs and their accompanying lyrics.Lalala lalala la la lala la OhhhYou know ... I never felt like this beforeLalala lalala la la lala la OhhhFeels like. so realI'm obse sive when just one thought of you comes upI'm aggre sive just one thought of closing upYou got me stre sing, ince santly pre sing the i sue'Cause every moment gone you know I mi s youI'm the question and you're of course the answerJust hold me close boy 'cause I'm your tiny dancerYou make me shaken up, never mistakenBut I can't control myself, got me calling out for helpS.O.S. please someone help me.It's not healthy ... for me to feel this wayY.O.U. are making this hard,I can't take KZ Okpala Jersey it, see it don't feel rightS.O.S. please someone help meIt's not healthy ... for me to feel this wayY.O.U. are making this hardYou got me to sin' and turnin' and can't sleep at nightThis time please someone come and rescue me'Cause you on my mind it's got me losing itI'm lost, you got me lookin' for the rest of meLove is testing me but still I'm losing itThis time please someone come and rescue me'Cause you on my mind, it's got me losing itI'm lost, you got me looking for the rest of me,Got the best of me, so now I'm losing itJust your presence and I second gue s my sanityYes it's a le son, it's unfair, you stole my vanityMy tummy's up in knots so when I see you I get so hotMy common sense is out the door, can't seem to find the lockTake on me (uh huh) you know inside you feel it rightTake me on I'm put desire up in your arms tonightI'm out with you, you got me head over heelsBoy you keep me hanging on the way you make me feelS.O.S. please someone help me.It's not healthy ... for me to feel this wayY.O.U. are making (Y.O.U.) this hard,You got me to sin' and turnin' and can't sleep at nightThis time please someone come and rescue me'Cause you on my mind, it's got me losing it ('Cause you on my mind)I'm lost, you got me lookin' for the rest of Tyler Herro Jersey meLove is testing me but still I'm losing itThis time please someone come and rescue me (someone come and rescue me)'Cause you on my mind got me losing itI'm lost, you got me looking for the rest of me,Got the best of me, so now I'm losing itBoy, you know you got me feeling openAnd boy, your loves enough with words unspokenI said boy I'm telling you, you got me openI don't know what to do it's trueI'm going crazy over you,I'm beggingS.O.S. please somebody help me.It's not healthy ... for me to feel this wayY.O.U. are making this hard (are you making this hard for me, baby?),You got me to sin' and turnin' and can't sleep at nightThis time please someone come and rescue me (someone rescue me)'Cause you on my mind, it's got me losing itI'm lost, you got me lookin' for the rest of meLove is testing me but still I'm losing itThis time please someone come and rescue me'Cause you on my mind got me losing it ('cause any time)I'm lost you, got me looking for the rest of me,Got the best of me (best of me), I'm losing itLala lala lala lala OhhhOhh ohh lala lala lala lalaOh ohUh huh, uh huhYeah, RihannaUh huh, uh huhGood girl gone badUh huh, uh huhTake three, actionUh huh, uh huh, HovNo clouds in my stonesLet it rain, I hydroplane in the bankComin' down at the Dow JonesWhen the clouds come, we goneWe RocafellaWe fly higher than weatherIn G5s or betterYou know meIn anticipation for precipitation stack chips for the rainy dayRain Man is back with little Ms. SunshineRihanna, where you at?You have my heart, and we'll never be worlds apartMaybe in magazines, but you'll still be my Breein Tyree Jersey starBaby, 'cause in the darkYou can't see shiny carsAnd that's when you need me thereWith you I'll always shareBecauseWhen the sun shines, we'll shine togetherTold you I'll be here foreverSaid I'll always be your friendTook an oath, I'ma stick it out till the endNow that it's raining more than everKnow that we'll still have each otherYou can stand under my umbrellaYou can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella,

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Нови опции и промени на стари опции