Madden 23 to remove CPR celebration from

Тук ще можете да следите какви нови опции са добавени в играта и кои от старите опции са променени :)

Madden 23 to remove CPR celebration from

Мнениеот seestyle на Съб Фев 25, 2023 5:20 pm

EA Sports is making changes to its Madden 23 celebration options in wake of Damar Hamlin's on-field cardiac arrest during the Week 17 Bills vs. Bengals game. that it would no longer offer a celebration during which players mimic the proce s of CPR."EA Maurice Harkless Jersey Sports is taking steps to remove the celebration from Madden NFL 23 via an update in the coming days," an EA Sports spokesperson said.MORE: It's no surprise that EA Sports is making this decision after Hamlin's frightening medical incident. He needed CPR and was resuscitated on the field as his teammates and opponents watched in horror.Hamlin was taken to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after his collapse. Doctors have credited the fast-acting Bills athletic training staff by beginning CPR so quickly after he initially went down.Players acro s the NFL have largely avoided the CPR celebration Avery Bradley Jersey in wake of that serious situation; it makes sense that EA Sports would want to do the same.MORE: Of course, not every NFL player avoided the CPR celebration in Week 18. Steelers edge rusher Alex Highsmith performed it after sacking Deshaun Watson in Pittsburgh's 28-14 win over the Browns.Highsmith addre sed what had happened on Monday. He explained that he had initially fallen to the ground because he was exhausted Jae Crowder Jersey from playing all but two snaps in the win; he told that at that moment, he didn't make the connection between his celebration and Hamlin's collapse."I just don't want people to think of me that way and think I was doing anything intentional ," Highsmith said. "Because I would never, ever, ever, ever want to do that intentionally, and I never ever would do that."MORE: Highsmith also spoke about how Hamlin's recovery from the life-threatening event has inspired him."I just want people to know that I have nothing Ryan Anderson Jersey but love for Damar and his family," Highsmith said. "When that happened, I was shook for a couple days. Me and my wife, we were watching the game, we immediately saw it and intentionally started praying, intentionally prayed for him, his parents, the doctors, the nurses. Because me and her, were both followers of Christ. We both believe that prayer Derrick Jones Jr. Jersey is powerful, and Im just thankful for the miraculous work God has done with Damars life. I just want people to know that there was nothing intentional about that. It was never planned, none of that."Hamlin was discharged from the hospital in Cincinnati on Monday, one week after his cardiac arrest, and after that. He remains hospitalized but his condition continues to improve.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Нови опции и промени на стари опции