Lamar Jackson apologizes for vulgar twee

Тук ще можете да следите какви нови опции са добавени в играта и кои от старите опции са променени :)

Lamar Jackson apologizes for vulgar twee

Мнениеот seestyle на Съб Фев 25, 2023 4:55 pm

Never tweet through it.Lamar Jackson was pretty upset after the Ravens' 28-27 lo s to the lowly Jaguars on Sunday afternoon, with the Daniel Oturu Jersey Baltimore quarterback sharing some choice words in his postgame pre ser.His frustrations, though, weren't left at the podium. Jackson took to Twitter to call out a fan who questioned whether or not Jackson would be worth a hefty contract extension, and later deleted the vulgar tweet.The original tweet..since its be deleted. Screenshots are forever. ( ) (@MeghanB_84) "Boy STFU y'all be cappin too much on this app mf never smelt a football field never did s Mfiondu Kabengele Jersey but eat d," Jackson tweeted and deleted at the fan.MORE: Jackson's tweet drew the ire of Ravens coach John Harbaugh, who acknowledged Monday that he had met with his quarterback to discu s his response." I just beg guys to not to get into the Twitter world right after the game, especially after a lo s," Harbaugh said, per . "It's never going to be positive. It's not going be a nice place, you know? That's kind of reflected in Lamar's response because ... that's not the way he speaks. It's not the way he talks. It's not the words he ever uses. I've never heard him say things like that before."Jackson apologized for the choice language during Friday's pre s conference, chalking it up to him being "bitter Nicolas Batum Jersey " about the Ravens L."I apologize if I hurt feelings out there," Jackson said.He added that he doesn't plan on paying too much attention to the ce spool that is Twitter, particularly after defeats."What I take from this experience...don't say nothing on Twitter," Jackson said. "Don't say what I said 'cause it's kids watching. Don't need the kids saying Rayjon Tucker Jersey that but just watch what you say."Jackson had an up-and-down game against Jacksonville, mi sing some receivers and also being hurt by his supporting cast. He finished the game 16-of-32 for 254 yards and a touchdown through the air. He also rushed for 89 yards on 14 carries.It was yet another disappointing result at TIAA Bank Stadium, a place Jackson has tended to struggle at throughout his playing career so far."They told me (the last time I played here), in college. I lost again," Jackson said postgame. "So, f this."Hopefully the Ravens don't visit Jacksonville in the near Patrick Patterson Jersey future.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Re: Lamar Jackson apologizes for vulgar twee

Мнениеот xenoblood на Чет Юни 06, 2024 10:11 pm

xenoblood
Ветеран

Отбор: Ьуыы

Назад към Нови опции и промени на стари опции