PvP in Runescape is Broken and Jagex refuses to Repair It

Тук ще можете да следите какви нови опции са добавени в играта и кои от старите опции са променени :)

PvP in Runescape is Broken and Jagex refuses to Repair It

Мнениеот Amerzone на Съб Дек 12, 2020 8:50 am

I agree with 99.9percent of what you're saying. PVP at Runescape is exceptional and has plenty of merits to it. However, a lot of your fixes in the end were to do with transferring non-PVP content to the wildy to ensure wildy PKers have people to prey on... Not"make PVP better so more people wish to do it". Additionally, another thing is that issue is a barrier to PVP. I'm a long time player buy RS gold, I am not a noob... But I cannot PK to the life of me. I could tank and survive a wilderness experience but I would never be able to hunt down a kill, unless it's a black salamander hunter, or someone in their way to rev caves.

1 thing they've done properly is a economical means to learn - Last Man Standing. One of my criticisms was that it's extremely costly to learn how to PK, however, LMS solves this issue. The only issue with LMS is that there are a lot of seasoned PKers, so having the gear is okay, but when someone is freezing me place and ducking around freezing and trees me repeatedly while I am not able to retaliate, it's just not enjoyable. So I give up and I don't learn. I guess my problem isI wish there was a means to find out PKing in a sense where I have the capability to make mistakes and find out without it destroying my enjoyment and costing me shit tons. LMS is an okay starting ground right now, but there is so many experienced players that I feel like I am not studying.

Anyway, I expect PVP gets the attention it deserves because without PVP we would have much less unique YouTube to observe and shed an integral component of the game that has existed since the sport has. For a newcomer, it is just not enjoyable. I do not see PVP as fun. I see it as getting harassed from the wildy (that is never really an issue, I survive 9/10 experiences ) and being ez points for somebody else in LMS.

It is the exact same notion as doing tob or obtaining an infernal cape. Obviously you can't just jump in and succeed easily, but if you don't like the travel and watching/tracking your advancement and success, then idk. The difference is that there are a million PvM actions in increasing difficulty that you can do to gradually get better in PvM till you get to the Inferno.

That does not exist for PvP. If you would like to know, you gotta equipment up and leap in and probably get your shit kicked in by someone way better than you. A lot of people learned this way, but there's also just as many people who refuse to learn because that doesn't sound fun at them all. LMS was a huge step in the ideal direction, it is the way I learned to PvP OSRS GP, but it needs to go somewhat further.You may see that your ability bar has a gold summarized section. That's your revolution section, any skills in that place will fire automatically in combat if you are on revolution mode. You may adjust the dimensions of its capability slot coverage in the configurations. According to other people for most battle you can just pull the ability pub set ups from the wiki and it will get the job done until you learn how to do it on yourself.

Amerzone
Юноша

Назад към Нови опции и промени на стари опции