Bubba Chandler Commits to Clemson Tigers

Тук ще можете да следите какви нови опции са добавени в играта и кои от старите опции са променени :)

Bubba Chandler Commits to Clemson Tigers

Мнениеот Robinson на Чет Ное 12, 2020 2:45 am

QB Bubba Chandler from North Oconee HS in Bogart, GA has committed to the Clemson Tigers. Clemson had one slot that they definitely needed to fill at QB and they have done that with Chandler. He is the 12th commitment of the class and provides one of the final pieces on the offensive side of the 2021 class https://www.cletigersshop.com/Logan_Rudolph_Jersey-170. First thing to know is that Clemson baseball just got better in addition to Clemson football. Chandler was a UGA baseball commitment who decommitted shortly after receiving a Clemson football offer from Dabo Swinney. Chandler is a right handed pitcher who can also hit and will make a contributionthe Clemson football staff has indicated he will be able to play both sports . Who is Chandler as a football player and how did he go from total obscurity to landing a Clemson football offer Bubba certainly has an arm. He can throw a fastball in the mid-90 so he can throw a football. Playing at North Oconee and being a late bloomer who was going to play baseball didn elevate his profile. For me, this is a down year overall in the QB class. There are very few difference maker QB prospects. The shadow of DJ U https://www.cletigersshop.com/Sage_Ennis_Jersey-273. scared off many upper and mid-tier prospects. Clemson continued to pursue Caleb Williams until the very end and also Christian Veilleux. Williams is a legit prospect, but after him it gets very thin fast. I don see much of a difference between a prospect like Veilleux and Chandler in terms of overall potential. In fact, Chandler fits Clemson system more. He is more athletic and a dual threat. You can see he was an athlete growing up. He needs to improve accuracy and grow in the pocket, especially facing better competition https://www.cletigersshop.com/Marquis_Sease_Jersey-203, but you like the tools and clay you are working with. Probably 62.5 but has decent height and can add muscle to his frame. Recruiting services now have him up to a 3and I could see him moving up into the top 300-500 and gaining a 4th star potentially after more scrutiny and attention given to his senior year. Now the question is whether or not Clemson brings in a second QB. That was the plan entering into the year, and if it is still the case, I would preach patience and wait for a decommitment down the road. Personally I would use the scholarship at other positions, but understand that you need to fill the QB room and keep someone developing in case DJ gets injured or after he leaves in three-four years. But right nowcongrats to Bubba Chandler!

Robinson
Юноша

Отбор: qwewe

Назад към Нови опции и промени на стари опции