Tom Brady retires Bill Belichick releases farewell statement

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Tom Brady retires Bill Belichick releases farewell statement

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 12:26 pm

continues to receive farewell me Gregory Polanco Jersey sages throughout the NFL in the day after his retirement. The latest one may be the most significant.Bill Belichick released a statement congratulating Brady on his retirement from the league, as the two were side by side for 20 seasons before Brady left the for the . Belichick had nothing but praise and thanks for his former quarterback, who he won six Super Bowls with in the two decades they were together.Here's Belichick's David Freese Jersey statement, :"I am privileged to have drafted and coached Tom Brady, the ultimate competitor and winner. Tom's humble beginning in profe sional football ultimately ended with him becoming the best player in NFL history. Tom consistently performed at the highest level against competition that always made him the No. 1 player to stop. His pursuit of excellence was inspirational. "Tom was profe sional on and off the field and carried himself with cla s, integrity, and kindne s. I think Tom for his relentle s pursuit of excellence Jordan Lyles Jersey and positive impact on me and the New Willie Stargell Jersey England Patriots over 20 years."Belichick and Brady won 219 regular season games together, which is the most in NFL history. The duo compiled a 249-64 record for a .774 win percentage, winning 17 division titles, nine AFC championships and six Super Bowls. In the postseason, the Patriots were 30-11 with Brady and Belichick. The 249 wins as a duo (including playoffs) are 105 more than Drew Brees and Sean Payton for the most in NFL history. Belichick's record without Brady is a stain on his Hall of Fame resume, but there's no question the duo Pittsburgh Pirates Jersey was the best the league has ever seen.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита