Bears Darnell Mooney says Justin Fields deep ball caused him

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Bears Darnell Mooney says Justin Fields deep ball caused him

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 12:15 pm

The are expected to begin the 2021 season with under center, but many wonder if he will finish the season as the starter. The Bears traded up to the No. 11 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft to select former Ohio State quarterback , and it's worth pondering how quickly Matt Nagy and Co. could be on the trigger if Dalton struggles early on.Fields' new teammates are getting their first look at the two-time Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year in OTAs, and his deep ball has impre sed the Stephen Piscotty Jersey wide receivers early on."It's a beautiful ball, man," said, . "He knows where he wants to put it and it's very accurate. Sometimes it can get there at the right ball, but he wants it out in front of you and he'll get frustrated with his self if it's not there. Rickey Henderson Jersey He's very tough on his self. He's a great player, great person as well, and he's gonna have a good career."In fact, Mooney couldn't help but smile when Fields threw that first bomb to him. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By Kendall Graveman Jersey pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. "I've caught one or two deep balls from him," Mooney said. "The very first one that he threw up to me I was smiling mid-route of just seeing the ball in the air and just where it was placed. He's very accurate with his ball and he understands exactly where he wants the ball."It's easy to make too much of things said by players in June, but Mooney's quote about smiling mid-route after seeing a perfectly placed pa s speaks volumes. That Jose Canseco Jersey sounds like a wide receiver who has not seen an accurate deep ball thrown to him in quite some time. Fields completed 70.2% of his pa ses for 2,100 yards, 22 touchdowns and six interceptions in last year's COVID-shortened season. In 2019, he pa sed for 3,273 yards, 41 touchdowns and just three interceptions in his first season at Ohio State. Fields was a Heisman finalist in 2019, and then led Ohio State to the national championship this past season, where the Buckeyes fell to Alabama. He has the potential to be a franchise quarterback, and apparently already has the Andrew Triggs Jersey wide receivers smiling.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита