Former Lions QB Scott Mitchell upset at portrayal in new Bar

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Former Lions QB Scott Mitchell upset at portrayal in new Bar

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 12:13 pm

"Bye Bye Barry," a documentary released Tuesday on Amazon that dives into the storied career of legendary running back Barry Sanders, goes through the former star's 10 seasons with the team, leading up to his retirement. Lions fans are sure to enjoy the film, but one former player is not quite a fan of the work.Former Lions quarterback Scott Mitchell is unhappy with how he's portrayed, and felt he should not have been singled out for the franchise never reaching the during the Sanders years."I am so tired of Robin Yount Jersey hearing how I was the reason that Barry Sanders never won a ," Mitchell wrote on Facebook, via . "I'm so tired of hearing how I was not a good QB. My only response is F--K YOU ALL!!!!! That includes Eminem and Jeff Daniels."He clearly did not hold back.Mitchell played for the Lions from 1994 to 1998. Sanders was with the Lions from 1989 to 1998. During his time with the Lions, Mitchell went 27-30, with a 56.7 completion percentage, 12,647 yards, 79 touchdowns and 57 interceptions. In the documentary, there were many people, including former Lions head coach Wayne Fontes Eric Thames Jersey , who said Sanders could have brought the team a championship, if it wasn't for the quarterbacks holding him back. Fontes said if the team had the chance to sign a couple Orlando Arcia Jersey star quarterbacks late in their careers, they would have a different outcome.This did not sit well with Mitchell."I can't even began sic to tell you what a disappointment it is to hear my own coach, Wayne Fontes, who went out in free agency and actively pursued me to the point of begging me to come to Detroit, say that he wanted Joe Montana or Warren Moon, and that the only thing that was mi sing from the team winning the was a quarterback," Mitchell said in his post. "A little support from the coach might have gone a long way. Wayne never had my back!"Mitchell, in fact, went so far as to say Sanders should be included in players to blame for the Lions not winning it all. "Bottom line, Barry Sanders had everything in Detroit," Mitchell wrote. "Everyone loved him. Everything was built for Barry Ryan Braun Jersey to succeed. In his 10-year career he won one playoff game and the only reason he didn't win more was everyone else was the problem? How many yards did Barry have in the playoffs in '94, '95, '97? I'll give you a hint not very many. We all are to blame for not winning a Super Bowl in Detroit even Barry Sanders."In his two playoff games with the Lions, Mitchell went 0-2 with a 42.6 completion percentage, one touchdown and five interceptions. In those games, he had a 23.1 quarterback rating, per . Sanders appeared in six playoff games in his career, topping 100 yards once (169) in a wild card lo s to the Packers in 1993. In his career, the Hall of Famer had 3,062 carries for 15,269 yards, along with 352 receptions for 2,921 yards and Milwaukee Brewers Custom Jersey 109 touchdowns. He was a six-time first-team All-Pro to go along with 10 Pro Bowls.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита