NFL Week 4 odds picks Texans pull off upset vs. Steelers Chi

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

NFL Week 4 odds picks Texans pull off upset vs. Steelers Chi

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 10:55 am

And that's what we call a bounce back! After what was admittedly a horrid showing in Week 2 (5-10-1 ATS), I was able to surge back with a very profitable Week 3, rolling to a 10-6 ATS mark, which included a 4-1 ATS record with my five locks of the week. But this isn't an exhale by any means. It's simply what we're here to do and now it's time to roll the sleeve back up again and go to work as we look forward to Week Ozzie Smith Jersey 4.This slate is a fun one with plenty of divisional head-to-heads and a handful of marquee franchises going toe to toe. Below, we'll be riding with a red-hot rookie quarterback to pull off an upset as a home dog and pick on the two New York clubs as they both enter tough prime-time games.Regular seasonLocks of the Week ATS: 8-7ATS:24-23-1ML:28-20Sunday, 1 p.m. ET(CBS,)How can you not be impre sed by what we've seen from over the last few weeks? In my estimation, he's the best out of the rookie quarterbacks through three weeks and that includes an upset win last week against Jacksonville. Now, Houston heads home to host the Steelers, who were able to edge out a win on Sunday night in Las Vegas. I wasn't overly impre sed with Pittsburgh's offense in Week 3 outside of Calvin Austin III's 72-yard touchdown. The secondary is arguably the worst in the at the moment and it didn't seem like the Steelers could consistently exploit it. Given the way Stroud has played and my questions still lingering about the Steelers offense, I'll gladly back the home dog with a field goal in my back pocket.Projected score: Texans 23, Steelers 20The pick: Texans +3Sunday, 1 p.m. ET(Fox,) is dealing with a shoulder injury and it's unclear if he'll suit up in this matchup. If he does, he'll almost certainly be le s than 100%, so it seems wise to grab the field goal here and look for the Bucs to head into New Orleans and pull out a win. Tampa Bay's has been solid with under center and has Jedd Gyorko Jersey been extremely efficient on third down. Mayfield has the Andrew Miller Jersey highest completion percentage (78.1%) in the league on third down this season and a 129.4 pa ser rating. Meanwhile, the Saints have been unable to move the chains as their 53.1% punt rate is the highest in the league and that was with a healthy Carr. Projected score: Buccaneers 21, Saints 17The pick: Buccaneers +3Sunday, 8:20 p.m. ET(NBC,)The Jets continue to stand by as their quarterback despite him clearly being the piece that is holding New York back from being a playoff contender. He made some extremely head-scratching decisions in last week's lo s to New England and I simply can't fathom a way this offense can keep up with and the Chiefs. Wilson is 1-6 ATS in his last seven starts and I'll certainly lay the points here with the best QB in the taking on the worst QB in the NFL.Projected score: Chiefs 30, Jets 13The pick: Chiefs -9.5Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET(CBS,)New England was able to notch its first win of the season on Sunday, but it wasn't exactly a convincing victory that makes you believe everything is getting on the right track. The offense still looked a bit disjointed and the Patriots gave the Jets every opportunity to come back and potentially pull off the upset. New York wasn't talented enough to take advantage, but Dallas is and the Cowboys are going to have a chip on their shoulder after allowing the to upset them in Week 3 despite being a double-digit favorite. The Cowboys are coming into this game on a nine-game winning streak at home, which includes a 7-2 ATS mark.Projected score: Cowboys 28, Patriots 17The pick: Cowboys -7Monday, 8:15 p.m. ET(ESPN,)We're going to attack the trend of the Giants strugglingly mightily in prime time. The club is 1-13 SU in prime-time games since 2019 and has been historically bad on this stage. The Giants QB is 1-11 in prime time and that .083 win percentage is the worst mark since the merger for a quarterback (min. 10 starts). Since 2017, New York is just 1-7 ATS at Dexter Fowler Jersey home in prime time and averaged just 12.8 points per game over that stretch. At Mike Shannon Jersey this point, you have to tail that trend until the Giants give us a reason not to. Seattle's defense has not been great so far this season, but its offense should be able to keep the Seahawks afloat here in a favorable spot. Projected score: Seahawks 27, Giants 23The pick: Seahawks +1.5 at Projected score: Packers 23, Lions 21The pick: Packers +1.5 at (London)Projected score: Jaguars 30, Falcons 20The pick: Jaguars -3 at Projected score: Broncos 27, Bears 20The pick: Broncos -3.5 at Projected score: Browns 24, Ravens 20The pick: Browns -2.5 at Projected score: Bills 30, Dolphins 27The pick: Bills -2.5 at Projected score: Bengals 27, Titans 24The pick: Bengals -2.5 at Projected score: Colts 23, Rams 20The pick: Colts -1 at Projected score: Eagles 33, Commanders 20The pick: Eagles -8.5 at Projected score: Vikings 27, Panthers 23The pick: Vikings -3.5 Raiders at Projected score: Chargers 33, Raiders 27The pick: Chargers -5.5Cardinals at Projected score: 49ers 30, Cardinals 17The pick: Cardinals +14

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита