Tom Brady gets asked about Aaron Rodgers drama in Green Bay

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Tom Brady gets asked about Aaron Rodgers drama in Green Bay

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 10:40 am

and have a lot in common. Not only are both quarterbacks considered to be among the best to ever play the game, but they're also both Super Bowl winners who have Mikhail Grigorenko Jersey each somehow won the NFL's MVP award a total of three times.They also have something else in common: Despite all those accolades, both quarterbacks found themselves in a situation where they felt unwanted by their team. For Brady and the , things started to go down hill in 2014 after New England drafted . Although Brady ended up winning three more Super Bowls following that pick, the selection of Garoppolo seemed to be the Brady and Belichick that ended with the now seven-time Super Bowl winner leaving New England last year.For Rodgers and the , the quarterback's rift is with Green Bay's front office and a big reason for Rodgers' anger is because the team drafted a quarterback () with plans to have him replace Rodgers. The two situations aren't identical, but they do share some similarities. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, Mikko Rantanen Jersey I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Although Brady was able to get out of New England, he said he doesn't have any advice for Rodgers, who's currently trying to get out of Green Bay. "I'm not one to give Aaron Lanny McDonald Jersey ," Brady told USA Today recently. "I mean, I respect Aaron a lot. Aaron's going to make the choices he feels are best for him. Everyone has different dynamics in their work."Brady, who won a Super Bowl in his first season with the , did say that the organization Nicolas Meloche Jersey has to "buy-in" if you're going to win a Lombardi Trophy and it's safe to say that Rodgers probably doesn't feel like the Packers have been willing to do that."It comes from a lot of hard work, a lot of discipline, a lot of teamwork, a lot of communication with all aspects of the organization that the organization buys in," Brady said of what it takes to win a title. "I think part of why I enjoy this so much is it challenges you more than just physically but emotionally and mentally. All these aspects of yourself, you're expected to grow and learn from. That's how I've chosen to deal with it." Brady was able to keep the distractions in New England to a minimum toward the end even though he was unhappy, but Rodgers hasn't been able to do Patrick Roy Jersey the same."Everyone else has different choices," Brady said. "But I have a lot of respect for Aaron and everything he's accomplished in the league."Brady and Rodgers are actually going to be playing golf against each other on July 6 which will feature Brady and Phil Mickelson going up against Rodgers and Bryson DeChambeau. In the lead up to that event, Brady hasn't been willing to offer any serious advice to Rodgers, but he has definitely made sure to . Tom Brady (@TomBrady)

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита