Lions Dan Campbell tells family to wear a diaper before game

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Lions Dan Campbell tells family to wear a diaper before game

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 10:17 am

Dan Campbell is one of the more aggre sive head coaches in the , and that aggre sivene s paid off on Sunday when the defeated the , 41-38. For Dustin Colquitt Jersey those Lions fans who may not have strong constitutions, Campbell shared some blunt advice on Tuesday.In the Lions' shootout win over the Chargers, Campbell elected to go for it on fourth down five different times, and the team converted on four of them. and discu sed his penchant for rolling the dice.If any Lions fans out there NFL Kansas City Chiefs Jersey get nervous when the team lines up for a fourth-down attempt, they may want to invest in some Pampers."I tell my family this, 'Wear a diaper before some of these games,'" Campbell said. "I'll give them an alert and say, 'Put them on and be ready to roll.'"The biggest gamble Campbell made all game was a fourth-and-2 situation on the Chargers' 26-yard line in a tie game with 1:47 left on the clock. If Detroit failed to convert, and the Chargers would have gotten the ball back with a chance to win the Eric Fisher Jersey game. Instead, found tight end for six yards, and the Lions were able to kick a field goal to win as time expired.Prior to Larry Johnson Jersey the game, Campbell said he knew he would have to be aggre sive if he wanted to give his team a shot to win, and he had faith that his players would answer the bell."I had a feeling going into that game we needed to be aggre sive, and I loved our matchup offensively," Campbell said. "I just knew our guys would respond. Certainly, in that moment, it felt like the right thing to do." Campbell's approach Damien Wilson Jersey has certainly been working for the Lions so far. Detroit is currently 7-2 and ahead of the for the NFC North lead.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита