Are the New York Giants finally on the way back up from rock

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Are the New York Giants finally on the way back up from rock

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 10:06 am

Happy Wednesday morning, folks. We have a jam-packed newsletter for you. CBS Sports HQ Newsletter Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Al Horford Jersey Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Let's get right to it. Good morning to everyone but especially to... THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL There weren't many bright spots for Giants fans in the 2021 season (just look at the photo above). If early returns are any indication, 2022 will be better.in which New York went 10-23 and scored the fewest points in the NFL.I'm not celebrating anyone losing their job. It's important to be able to distinguish Joe Judge the person from Joe Judge the coach, as well as Joe Judge the person from the Giants organization.Having said that, this was the correct move for the franchise.As the lo ses mounted, Judge became increasingly bizarre and defensive in his pre s conferences. Last week, he took shots at the and said his team wasn't (it's probably never a great sign if you have to declare that your team a clown show, by the way).The Giants then lost to Washington and It was time for a change. Unfortunately for Giants fans, that sentence has become all too familiar. This will be the fifth different full-time head coach in the last eight seasons.2015: Tom Coughlin's last season2016-17: Ben McAdoo (13-15, did not finish second season)2018-19: Pat Shurmur (9-23)2020-21:Joe Judge (10-23)Firing Judge was the first of NFL expert Cody Benjamin's, and now they Luguentz Dort Jersey can focus on finding Judge's succe sor. Given the team's offensive struggles, Benjamin thinks the Giants should focus on that side of the ball in their One such option could be in upstate New York:Benjamin: Honorable mention: The Grizzlies' franchise-record winning streak is up to 10, and their latest win might be the most impre sive: . And not such a good morning for...MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL TEAMS THAT ENTERED LAST NIGHT UNDEFEATEDThe best part about college basketball is the madne s. And I'm not talking March Madne s, nece sarily. I'm talking about the madne s that happens on a random Tuesday night in January.There are no undefeated teams left in men's college basketball after both No. 5 USC and No. 1 Baylor fell. Let's start with the Bears, whose 21-game winning streak had been the longest in the nation.No. 19 Texas Techcame into Waco and rallied from 15 down to pull out I came away from this game so impre sed with the Red . Five players scored in double figuresand the team's outstanding defensive versatility Aleksej Pokusevski Jersey was evident all night. The win also comes just days after they beat then-No. 6 Kansas., writes our college basketball expert :Cobb: One more thing about Texas Tech: This team is only going to get better as the roster continues to gel. Three of last night's double-digit scorers are transfers in their first season with the program, and the win came without leading scorerTerrence Shannon Jr.After Chris Beard left for Texas, one might have expected this to be a rebuilding year in Lubbock, but the last week has proved the Red Raiders aren't going to take any steps back under Mark Adams. Earlier in the evening, USC also suffered its first defeat of the season, Five-star freshman Harrison Ingram posted 21 points and 10 rebounds for the Cardinal, who beat a top-five team for the first time since 2007.I love college basketball.Not so honorable mention:Alabama's Jameson Williams in the national championship game. He's 18th in Ryan Wilson's This is a bummer all around. Dennis Schroder Jersey Ranking the NFL's head coach openings There are right now, and our NFL expert Jordan Dajani has already done a lot of the work for potential candidates by I certainly won't argue with Dajani's top choice, the Raiders. They're the only one in the playoffs, has established himself as a very solid starting quarterback, and there's plenty to like elsewhere on the roster. But Dajani also brings up another really good point, one I hadn't previously thought about:Dajani: On the other end of the spectrum are the , and that's no surprise. In 2017, Jacksonville reached the AFC Championship and very nearly upset the to go to the Super Bowl. But here's where the team ranks in the four seasons since:Last in winsLast in pointsLast in turnover marginSo, the on-field product has been awful, the last full-time coach (Urban Meyer, remember him?) was a disaster and to expre s their frustration. Other than that, it's a great job! Who tops the way-too-early college football Top 25? We're now two days removed from the national championship, and, sorry Georgia fans, but it's time to focus on next season.Just kidding, Bulldogs faithful, please keep on celebrating. But we have a job to do, so our college Abdel Nader Jersey football reporter Dennis Dodd released his Here's his top five:1. Alabama2. Ohio State3. Georgia4. Oklahoma5. Texas A&MThe Crimson Tide never stray far from the top, and there are two main reasons that's the case again: Dodd: One of the biggest storylines of the season will beLincoln Riley's first campaign at USC. Dodd has the Trojans at No. 14 -- but with some major questions to answer:Dodd: NBA players who are flying under the radar I really enjoyed our NBA reporter Colin Ward-Henninger's piece on, complete with a ton of stats and video to back it up.Here's the list:Pat ConnaughtonCameron JohnsonKevin LoveSeth CurryJosh HartA must-read if you're an NBA fan.What we're watching Wednesday No. 14 Villanova at No. 17 Xavier, 6:30 p.m. on FS1 No. 8 Duke at Wake Forest, 7 p.m. on ACC Network Mavericks at Knicks, 7:30 p.m. on ESPN Nets at Bulls, 10 p.m. on ESPN

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита