Patrick Mahomes embraces Aaron Rodgers potentially landing i

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Patrick Mahomes embraces Aaron Rodgers potentially landing i

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 9:34 am

has never faced in his four NFL seasons George Mikan Jersey (Mahomes was injured in 2019 meeting), but that could soon change if the league's reigning MVP finds his way out of Green Bay this offseason. If Rodgers is traded by the , two potential suitors are the and -- two teams Rodgers reportedly prefers to be traded to.If Rodgers lands in the AFC West, a division the have owned the last five seasons, Mahomes embraces the challenge."If he came to the AFC West, it would make it a little tougher for us but we're up for the challenge," Dwight Howard Jersey Mahomes said . "It would be awesome to have that challenge two times a year. It would be a great opportunity. He's a heck of a football player. He's been doing it for a long time that I watched play and learned a lot from." Mahomes vs. Rodgers twice a season would be must-see television, specifically since it would be a battle of arguably the two best quarterbacks in the game right J.R. Smith Jersey now. Rodgers (121.5) and Mahomes (108.2) finished in the top three in pa ser rating, top two in interception percentage (both at 1.0), and top LeBron James Jersey four in yards per attempt (Rodgers was at 8.3 and Mahomes at 8.1) in 2020. The Packers are also the only team in football to win 13-plus games in Dennis Schroder Jersey each of the last two seasons, showcasing the impact Rodgers has on that franchise. Wherever Rodgers is traded to, the MVP is expected to make a gigantic impact on that franchise in Year 1 -- making the Broncos or Raiders threats for the AFC title. In a loaded AFC already, Mahomes is welcoming Rodgers with open arms.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита