Browns Nick Chubb says Baker Mayfield will be ready wherever

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Browns Nick Chubb says Baker Mayfield will be ready wherever

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 9:32 am

quarterback has been waiting for a trade for months now, as the franchise that selected him with the No. 1 overall pick Charles Oakley Jersey in the 2018 NFL Draft won the sweepstakes earlier this offseason. While prospective landing spots appear to be sparse, the Browns to release their former quarterback.Mayfield said in April that he felt by the Browns, and that he's looking for "stabilization." As Mayfield waits for a trade, his soon-to-be former running back told reporters he has faith that the QB is going to bounce back in a big way."He'll still always be one of my best Bill Bradley Jersey friends. He's a great guy," said, . "I know with his intensity and his attitude, wherever he lands, he'll be ready."Browns offensive coordinator Alex Van Pelt, who worked closely with Mayfield the past two seasons, is also confident in his abilities. "I think Baker's Tim Hardaway Jr. Jersey a very good quarterback and he has a very good future," Van Pelt said Wednesdayfrom Browns OTAs, TB QB #6 CMP%60.5YDs3010TD17INT13YD/Att7.2 Mayfield's contract certainly is a reason why he has not been moved yet. While he's under contract for just the 2022 season, he's set to make a fully-guaranteed $18.85 million, . There are two logical landing spots for Mayfield in the and . The latter reportedly engaged in trade discu sions earlier this offseason, but the chances of Mayfield heading to Charlotte took a hit when the club drafted former Ole Mi s signal-caller in the third round of the 2022 NFL Draft. The Seahawks Alec Burks Jersey ' quarterback room currently consists of , and , and could use an upgrade. Still, head coach Pete Carroll is confident in what he currently has Elfrid Payton Jersey . Mayfield went 6-8 as the starter for the Browns in 2021, but fought through multiple injuries. It appeared he was in line for a big contract extension after going 11-5 in 2020 and helping Cleveland return to the postseason, but he wasn't able to build on what was a career year.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита