Star NFL QB thinks Washington shouldnt have changed nickname

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Star NFL QB thinks Washington shouldnt have changed nickname

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 9:18 am

Washington is preparing for its first season as the , but if one star quarterback had his choice, the franchise would still be known as the Football Team. quarterback said that he liked Washington's previous nickname, which was created out of nece sity in 2020. The Football Team served as Washington's temporary nickname during the past two seasons as the franchise began its quest for a permanent option. Burrow, whose rookie season ended after sustaining a serious knee injury against Washington, offered his opinion on New Orleans Saints Jersey the franchise's name change when asked to revisit the injury."I got hurt against the Football Team ... the Commanders, sorry," on the Full Send Podcast. "I liked the Football Team. ... It was supposed to be a bridge name, but I liked it."Burrow doubled down on his affinity for the NFL New Orleans Saints Jersey Football Team nickname when one of the podcast hosts called it "one of the worst names po sible." "I loved it," Burrow said of the name. "Just meat and potatoes." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Will Clapp Jersey Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Burrow isn't alone in his opinion. A revealed that 43% of D.C. residents prefer the Football Team over the Commanders, as opposed to 26% who prefer the Commanders. Nearly half of D.C. residents have negative feelings about the franchise's new name Michael Thomas Jersey .Washington has already made changes to the recent rebrand. Shortly after the rebrand, the Commanders' crest was changed to recognize the seasons that the franchise won championships as opposed to the specific calendar Ka'Dar Hollman Jersey year in which the title was won. The change was made following public backlash. While opinions on their new nickname vary, the Commanders have bigger i sues to worry about. Defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio was recently fined $100,000 by head coach Ron Rivera following his comments on the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capital. Reports then surfaced on Monday that , the team's No. 1 receiver, will skip minicamp amidst a contract dispute.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита