Ex-Packers star just spent some time with Aaron Rodgers and

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Ex-Packers star just spent some time with Aaron Rodgers and

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 8:54 am

With just 12 days to go until the report for training camp, we're still at a point where no one seems to know whether is actually going to show up.During against and Phil Mickelson earlier this month, Rodgers said he " After the match was over, Rodgers headed to Lake Tahoe to play some more golf, which is notable, because of who he was with: The reigning NFL MVP spent some time with former Packers teammate .After hanging out with Rodgers, Hawk has a prediction about how all this drama is going to play out: His hunch is that Rodgers is actually going to play for the Packers this year. "What have I said from the start? I Reggie White Jersey said, 'I don't see him playing anywhere else.' That's what I said, right?" Hawk. "I don't see Green Bay trading him, I don't see that happening, I don't know how it has Brian Dawkins Jersey to work, but yeah, I still feel like he's going to be in Green Bay." Of course, this doesn't nece sarily mean you should go out and celebrate if you're a Packers fans and that's mostly because Hawk isn't 100% sure that this situation is going to end the way he thinks it's going to end."I was there for a week with Rodgers and I still don't know," Hawk said. "I don't know if anyone has any answers. I don't know how either side feels. I don't know if they're making progre s, but either way, they have to make progre s one way or the other before camp starts." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Michael Vick Jersey Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. If Rodgers isn't offering any clues to his best friends about his situation, then you can bet that no one else has any idea what's going on. Although Rodgers said he'd make a decision in a "couple of weeks," he apparently didn't share that information with Hawk. "I have no idea about time frames, but it's like anything else, there has to be a deadline," Hawk said.The soft deadline is July 27 and that's because that's the date the Packer report to training camp. If Rodgers is a no-show, the Packers would probably want to see him by Sept. 7 at the absolute latest so that he could get a full week of practice in before Green Bay's opener against the .Even though Rodgers hasn't been practicing with the Packers, he has been staying in good shape. "I think Aaron looks great," Hawk said. "He seems mentally in a good spot. He can still sling the ball."If you need proof that Rodgers can still sling the ball, just check out this Eric Allen Jersey clip from his golf outing in Lake Tahoe over the weekend. . to sing balls out to the boats in Lake Tahoe on the 17th tee. Carter Eckl (@CarterEckl) One thing that Hawk did say about Rodgers is that his competitive juices got flowing during his match against Brady and Mickelson, a match that Rodgers won with partner Bryson DeChambeau. "So you saw The Match? He wanted to win. You can see when Darius Slay Jr. Jersey somebody wants to win," Hawk said. "I think he was very happy he won. He likes to compete. Does that look like a guy who's going to sit out and retire to you?"If Rodgers isn't going to sit out, that means he's going to play, but no one seems to know which team he's going to play for. Rodgers and Hawk spent nine seasons together in Green Bay and they're close friends, so it's definitely worth something to hear Hawk say that the most likely scenario is that this all ends with Rodgers returning to the Packers.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита