Broncos DaeSean Hamilton tears ACL amid Denvers attempts to

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Broncos DaeSean Hamilton tears ACL amid Denvers attempts to

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 8:42 am

was preparing to join a new team for the 2021 season, and the were preparing to receive something in return for the wide receiver. That is until Friday happened. that Hamilton, who'd just become the subject of trade inquiries, has suffered a torn ACL. Denver originally intended to waive the fourth-year Martin Kaut Jersey wideout this week, per NFL Network, but then attempted to deal him when other teams expre sed interest. Ian Cole Jersey Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . A.J. Greer Kids Jersey Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. A fourth-round pick of the Broncos in 2018, Hamilton was also floated in trade talks prior to the 2021 draft, per NFL Network's Mike Garafolo. After finding no takers, Denver was set to cut the 26-year-old pa s catcher, who while training away from team facilities. The Joe Sakic Men Jersey Broncos were putting together a deal involving Hamilton late Thursday, Garafolo reported, and were expected to move the receiver in the coming days. Now, Hamilton could either be headed to injured reserve or outright release. The Penn State product started five games as a rookie and has mi sed just two games in his three-year NFL J.T. Compher Women Jersey career, but he's struggled to ascend from a No. 4 or No. 5 role. After three straight seasons with fewer than 300 receiving yards, he was set to enter 2021 behind , , and . He posted a career-high 12.7 yards-per-catch average in 2020.

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита