Why Jim Harbaugh would be a perfect fit for the Vikings plus

Ако имате повече от един акаунт пишете тук

Why Jim Harbaugh would be a perfect fit for the Vikings plus

Мнениеот seestyle на Чет Мар 21, 2024 8:36 am

Happy Tuesday and happy first day of February, everyone!Let's get right to it. CBS Sports HQ Newsletter Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports We Mackensie Alexander Jersey bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Good morning to everyone but especially to...THE There are five NFL head-coach openings left, and . Let our NFL experts Cody Benjamin and Jeff Kerr explain:Benjamin & Kerr: "If that wasn't enough, according to a report Monday, Harbaugh is flying to Minnesota to interview with Vikings' bra s on Wednesday -- which just so happens to be National Signing Day for college football! (So awkward for Michigan, right?)From 2011-14, Harbaugh led the to a 44-19-1 record (fourth-best in the NFL over that span) and a Super Bowl appearance. He's coming off a 12-2 season and a College Football Playoff appearance with Michigan, helping re-establish his alma mater as a premier program. I think Harbaugh is a really good coach, and that's part of what helped the Vikings earn the top spot this morning. The other part is that this speaks highly of the Vikings. Harbaugh hasn't shown interest in an NFL return since leaving the 49ers, and I don't think he would return to a place he didn't think could be competitive. So let's remember:The Vikings have superstars in and A solid quarterback in A stud defensive lineman in Minnesota led at some point in 15 of their 17 games this season. Eight of their nine lo ses were by one po se sion, and the one that wasn't was a game Cousins mi sedMinnesota is not a Super Bowl contender, but they're not at all far away from being a solid playoff team. There's a long way for both sides to go when Greg Joseph Jersey it comes to the team hiring Harbaugh, but today's developments should have Vikings fans feeling good. Honorable mentionsreaffirmed on his latest podcast, which seems like good news for the (...for now).Stephen Currypa sed Kobe Bryant for .Give it up for the bettor whofor predicting both conference championship scores exactly right. And not such a good morning for...THE AUBURN TIGERSAuburn is coming off its first sub-.500 season since 2012, and head coach Bryan Harsin's second offseason on The Plains isn't looking good, either. Offensive coordinator , hired in December of 2021, "Austin was hired to replace Mike Bobo, who only lasted one year with the Tigers. This also comes le s than a week after Long story short, , writes our college football reporter Barrett Sallee.Sallee: Not so honorable mentionLeBron James He has mi sed NFL Minnesota Vikings Jersey the Lakers' last three contests.Joe Ingles . It's a huge blow for the Jazz and a tough injury for Ingles, who has carved out a really nice role in Utah over the last seven-plus seasons.These Super Bowl records could be in danger Well, after three straight weekends of thrilling playoff football (ok, the Wild Card weekend wasn't totally thrilling, but there were a couple of good games), we have a two-week wait for the Super Bowl. Unbearable, I know. We'll get through this together, and from our NFL team will help.One of my favorite pieces so far has been Bryan DeArdo's look at Perhaps the coolest one DeArdo points out is With a win, Burrow would be the first quarterback to win a Heisman, a national championship and a Super Bowl... and he would have done it all within three seasons!As for one I'd love Andrew Booth Jr. Jersey to see broken...DeArdo: And one I think will get broken...DeArdo: That's right. My early prediction is the Rams win. Latest Bracketology has a new 1 seed; Kentucky rises in Top 25 has arrived, and so, too, has a new team on the No. 1 line. Wisconsin joins Auburn, Gonzaga and Baylor after over the weekend. The Jayhawks fell to the 2 line.Wisconsin, 17-3 this season, has a strong resume:Tied for the Big Ten lead withIllinois(they'll meet on Wednesday in Champaign)7-3 in "Quadrant 1" gamesNo bad lo ses (all to current AP Top-25 teams)A legitimate star in Johnny Davis, who is top-10 nationally in scoring averageBut the Badgers also have a penchant for playing close games. Ten of their 17 wins have been by six points or fewer, including a three-point win over Nicholls State and a four-point win over Illinois State. While that's not always a bad thing -- Davis and fifth-year senior Brad Davisonare big-shot makers -- the Badgers certainly do live dangerously, and some of those heart-stopping wins can turn into heartbreaking lo ses in a heartbeat. Entering Monday, they were seventh in KenPom's "luck" rankings. Here's Palm's As for , Kentucky was the biggest riser after their aforementioned win at Kansas, going from 12th to fifth. Meanwhile, LSU -- loser of four of its last five -- was the biggest faller, going from 19th to 25th, and Kansas fell from fifth to 10th.NHL Power Rankings: Avs still No. 1, but Wild are surging The Avalanche and are holding steady at No. 1 and No. 2 in our NHL expert Austin Nivison's . But there's an all-new rest of the top five behind them.No. 3: Hurricanes -- No. 4:Maple Leafs -- And at No. Ameer Abdullah Jersey 5 is this week's biggest climber, rising up from 12th:No. 5: Wild -- What we're watching Tuesday No. 10 Kansas at No. 20 Iowa State, 7 p.m. on ESPN Alabama at No. 1 Auburn, 9 p.m. on ESPN No. 23 Texas at No. 14 Texas Tech, 9 p.m. on ESPN2 Nets at Suns, 10 p.m. on TNT

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Мултита