The best new golf rangefinders of 2023

Тук ще получавате повечко информация за новости по играта и такива неща

Мнениеот upamfva на Сря Юни 21, 2023 8:25 am

Whether you're a seasoned tournament player looking for an edge or a new golfer who took up the game during the pandemic, buying a new rangefinder is a complicated decision.Get more news about Golf Rangefinder Slope,you can vist our website!

It will be one of your biggest golf purchases of the year cost-wise, ranging from $250 up to nearly $600. In a few cases, buying a new 2022 model could cost more than a new driver.

There's so much to consider while shopping around. Price is often the determining factor, but there's much more to it than that. What color do I want? What size? What features can't I live without? How does it look and feel in my hand?

Bushnell is the clubhouse leader in the rangefinder market similar to how the Titleist ProV1 dominates golf ball sales. However, a few new brands have emerged recently to provide more competition than ever. We tested a half dozen of the new models to launch in 2022 and came away impressed with almost all of them. All of them shot the same target within two yards of one another, which is well within the margin of error for anybody's golf game who's not on TOUR.
Bushnell Pro XE
Bushnell has outdone itself in launching the Pro XE. It's best-in-class when it comes to yardage, accuracy and consistency. We love its bright, clear screen that makes seeing the target you want to shoot and the yardage display so easy to read, even for anyone with aging eyes. It's the largest and sturdiest device we tested. It feels like it will last forever. Bushnell's BITE technology magnetizes to the cart bar for easy access throughout the round. $549.99
Blue Tees Series 3 Max
Run by a trio of San Francisco-based friends, Blue Tees is a stylish entry into the rapidly growing rangefinder field. There's an understated confidence to the look of their devices, which feel great in hand. They also perform nicely, and are magnetized for easy golf cart access. Their latest model is the Series 3 Max.
KLYR by TecTecTec
The pocket-sized KLYR by TecTecTec is 30 percent smaller than most rangefinders. That makes it easy to carry however you wish - in a pocket, clipped to a magnetic belt clip (which is included) or magnetized to the cart bar. A push button on top controls the meters/yardage function and a sliding gauge sets the Slope Function on or off. Although the screen and viewfinder are small, even a 50-year-old with aging eyesight like me could make out the given distance without any issues. To me, a vibration or buzz indicating I've hit the target is essential to the confidence I have in any given rangefinder, so it's great that TecTecTec didn't sacrifice this feature when shrinking the size. The model comes in white, black or bright yellow.
Cobalt Q6 Slope
Cobalt has been making high-quality rangefinders for more than 25 years. Its latest, the Cobalt Q6 Slope rangefinder, features a waterproof aluminum shell that looks sleek in black and blue and feels solid. The SmartSwitch can easily toggle Slope Mode on and off for tournament play. All the functionality - switching distances from yards to meters with the push of a button, increasing the screen's brightness by turning a knob and the ability to focus the eye with a simple twist - is easy to figure out without directions. A buzz from the Surge technology signals you've hit the target.
Shot Scope PRO LX+
This new rangefinder, available in blue, gray and orange colors, is for the players who can never get enough data. Golfers can buy it as a standalone device ($249.99) or in a package as the PRO LX+ system that includes game-tracking technology and GPS-yardage capabilities. As for the rangefinder, we love the target-lock vibration and the ability to change the display options to red or black (depending on what you can read better). Its range up to 900 yards is touted as being accurate within a yard. A unique shape allows for a sort of grip area that feels easier to hold.

Precision Pro NX10
Precision Pro has made inroads in the last few years, and the company's new NX10 rangefinder is its best yet. It has a bit more heft to it, which larger-handed golfers might particularly appreciate. It also comes with a detachable, changeable midsection piece that can add all sorts of pops of color or patterns. There's plenty of substance to match the style - the NX10 performs well, with an easy-to-use interface and crisp, large field of view and easily toggleable slope function. One side is magnetic, so it adheres easily to the vertical bar of a golf cart.

upamfva
Титуляр в "Б" група

Назад към Новини