Paige Spiranac named the sexiest woman alive in Maxim’s 2022

Тук ще получавате повечко информация за новости по играта и такива неща

Мнениеот upamfva на Чет Окт 06, 2022 5:26 am

Spiranac was briefly a pro player between 2015 and 2016, competing for San Diego State and Arizona University.To get more news about 欧美成人经典三级在线观看, you can visit our official website.

She's renowned for her glamorous looks out on the links and has championed the right for women to dress as they wish.And now she's been honored by Maxim as the "Sexiest Woman Alive," announcing the big news to her 3.3million Instagram followers.

She wrote: "I am so honored by being named the sexiest woman alive by [Maxim] this year!When I got the call I kept asking them, “are you sure?” because I was truly in disbelief."To me being sexy is about confidence and feeling comfortable in your own skin.

"I’ve always tried to stay true to myself throughout my unconventional path and now I’m so proud to be following so many amazing women who carried the title in years before me.

"Thank you again [Maxim] for this moment and [for] these beautiful pictures. Now let’s party."Spiranac's post was accompanied by a stunning set of near-topless photos, which see her relaxing in various outfits by the beach.

Her rise from a virtual unknown to one of the most marketable sportswomen on the market has been rapid.She shot to fame at the age of just 22 after an article on her swing, looks and golf outfits went viral.

The model revealed how her world was turned upside down by the insider scoop, with endorsement offers soon rolling in.

Spiranac told Maxim: "[I received] texts [from friends] about Dan Regester, a writer at Total Frat Move."He found me on Instagram and wrote a love letter to me and it went viral.

"That’s what started my entire career. I went from having 500 followers to having 100,000 followers overnight.Spiranac is renowned for her stunning on-course outfits but is also passionate about helping fans improve their game.

She regularly posts tips and tricks to her social channels, with budding stars looking to the former pro for swing advice.

She has fought back against those who claim she wears too little and shows too much skin for the conservative world of golf.

Spiranac continued: "People say [I'm] promoting women to show off their assets or to wear less to get more engagement online.The golf beauty told her podcast fans: "She comes straight up to me, stops me in the parking lot, and she goes, ‘woman to woman, you need to hear this.

"You look cute but that is highly inappropriate, we have rules here and you cannot wear that outfit."She was so condescending and so rude to me.

upamfva
Титуляр в "Б" група

Назад към Новини