Repair Corrupted PST Files

Ааа т`ва PC ме дразни вече...Как да инсталирам тая програма...всякакви такива работи тук ;)

Repair Corrupted PST Files

Мнениеот alainajodi на Сря Апр 27, 2022 11:55 am

Sometimes, Outlook data files get corrupted for various reasons and cannot be accessed. Shoviv Outlook PST repair tool is user-friendly to repair corrupted PST files. It simplifies the recovery of hardly deleted PST file items and fixes corruption in PST files with excellence.

There are many features, and all these are user-friendly, making it an efficient solution. The efficient solution performs without tempting or missing PST items. It enables the PST files to make accessible of any size from any corruption.

Once the PST files get repaired, the tool enables the user to export PST items to EML, MSG, HTML, and RTF, files. An advanced incremental export option helps resume the export if there is any interruption.

This software from Shoviv is a complete solution to repair corrupted PST files. If anyone wants to get an evaluation of this tool before a license, it is available with its free demo version.

alainajodi
Юноша

Re: Repair Corrupted PST Files

Мнениеот xy34704 на Сря Юни 22, 2022 3:21 pm

xy34704
Юноша

Мнениеот ruheindia на Вто Окт 31, 2023 6:31 am

Ruhe is a leading D2C brand in India that offers the widest range of Bathroom Fittings.
The company indigenously manufactures technologically advanced fixtures that are practical and convenient with a touch of luxury. From elegantly engineered Faucets, Floor Drains and Showerdrain Channels to an exclusive variety of Kitchen Sinks, PTMT Products, and Unbreakable Bath Accessories, Ruhe is a frontrunner in this massive industry.

ruheindia
Юноша

Отбор: 1

Мнениеот krmangalamuniversity на Сря Фев 07, 2024 12:57 pm

This tool is amazing I have used it with multiple accounts in my university i.e. K.R. Mangalam University (The Best University in Gurgaon).

krmangalamuniversity
Юноша

Назад към Software & Hardware