20 Secrets You Didn't Know About Aftermyevent

Тук можете да обсъждате различни филми :)

20 Secrets You Didn't Know About Aftermyevent

Мнениеот f70605r0 на Пон Май 22, 2023 10:25 pm

In this paper the nature, evolution and future development of ‘event tourism’ are discussed, pertaining to both theory and professional practice. Emphasis is placed on research and publication trends, and on a critical evaluation of aftermyevent knowledge creation, theory building, and future directions. The perspective taken is primarily that of destinations and the tourism industry, although other viewpoints are discussed.
Five main sections are subsequently presented. The first is entitled The Event Perspective; it starts with a typology of what constitutes the ‘planned events’ sector (Fig. 1). ‘Event management’ as a profession is defined, and ‘event studies’ is discussed as an emerging academic field. In the second section, The Tourism Perspective, ‘event tourism’ is defined from both a demand and supply perspective, then its goals are examined. Fig. 2 is presented to illustrate the interrelationships between events and tourism. A number of event tourism career paths are identified (Fig. 3), then within a discussion of the destination perspective an event portfolio model is examined (Fig. 4). This strategic approach can help shape evaluation, planning, and policy for events.

Get Best Offer to This Site>>>>>> https://aftermyevent.com/

f70605r0
Юноша

Re: 20 Secrets You Didn't Know About Aftermyevent

Мнениеот larrywhite на Вто Юни 06, 2023 5:27 am

I wanna search for the film that is remade into elastic man. I dont remember the name of this movie. Anyone know the name of the movie, please let me know.

larrywhite
Юноша

Назад към Филми