Have you ever played dino game?

Тук пишете за всичко останало за което няма отделен форум

Have you ever played dino game?

Мнениеот Nanasi на Чет Сеп 07, 2023 6:00 am

dino game is a speed game that was first made for Google Chrome. The game was added to Google Chrome in 2014 as a "Easter egg" to keep people busy when they can't get online. Every month, more than 270 million people play a game called "Chrome Dino" that has a T-Rex in it. The Dinosaur Game can be played in full screen, even when you are online.
dinosaur game is also called Google Dinosaur Game, Dinosaur Game, T-Rex Game, Chrome Dino, No Internet Game, and Dino Dun. The online game is free to play on a computer, a cell phone, or a tablet.

Nanasi
Юноша

OKBet

Мнениеот beedeeess077 на Пет Сеп 08, 2023 12:00 pm

I found this post very interesting and informative. Thank you for sharing your special thoughts with us. My site: OKBet legit

beedeeess077
Резерва във "В" група

Re: Have you ever played dino game?

Мнениеот Vladon на Сря Яну 17, 2024 9:29 am

I like to set records in the exciting game Chrome Dino https://dino.zone/ on my smartphone at my leisure. Found a fascinating game portal with browser mini games and now in my spare time I am not bored. The main task in the game to dodge dinosaurikom from cacti on the ground and pterodaktelektele in the air. If you collide counter points reset and all have to start again. Try your hand at it.

Vladon
Юноша

Отбор: Dinamo

Назад към ЛафЧе