Do you like samsung led grow lights?

Тук пишете за всичко останало за което няма отделен форум

Do you like samsung led grow lights?

Мнениеот vapormolm на Чет Дек 02, 2021 10:06 am

Do you like samsung led grow lights? Come take a look at some of the products I recommend to you, they are affordable and fully functional. If you are in need of them, why not take a look at my recommendation? And now it’s the Christmas promotion, you can enjoy a discount. Merry Christmas Super Sale - Use Coupon Code: ECO16 To Get 16% OFF. Below is the samsung led grow lights I want to push:

1. ECO Farm 240W Samsung 301H Chips Waterproof LED Grow Light Strips

Изображение

1. ECO Farm 240W grow light strips has a slim design made to fit right under a support beam in order to add light without creating an additional shadow in your greenhouse.
2. High-efficiency full spectrum LED grow light: Samsung 301H+660nm+730nm.
3. UL certificated driver is built for reliability while staying cool, safe, and quiet.
4. All aluminum body(6063) with great heat dissipation + IP65 grade waterproof
5. Suitable all grow stages + easy maintenance + easy transportation

2. ECO Farm 400W/650W/800W Foldable LED Grow Light With Samsung LM301H/ LM301B/LM281B Chips

Изображение

1) Maximum yields & high quality: Durable IP65 waterproof aluminum material used, Samsung LM301H/ LM301B/LM281B led chips and Osram power, high efficiency is 2.5 umol/J, delivers powerful light output and uniform canopy penetration to resulting maximum higher yields. PPF is 2000 umol/s, maximize yield with 50% higher Average PPFD, achieve 60% higher yield & quality compared with the traditional led lights. Consume power is 400W/650W/800W, make it a high-end&high-performance commercial grow light.
2) User-friendly dimmer suits full-cycle home horticulture. Wider 8-bar light for even & broad canopy coverage.
3) Reality full sectrum grow light: utilize the latest in high yielding LEDs technology today, max yield Spectrum with enhanced 660nm led chips and warm 3500K led chips, it speed up blooming & fruiting stages, perfect for Density Buds.The light could be used for commercial,home,grow tent,grow room, hydroponic,soil growth. this 800W led grow ight is best for 6x6 FT growth.
4) The light is great in heat dispersing & 50000 hours lifespan, drop 50% in electricity bill than HID lights!
5) Dimming design would also enable the exact dynamic PPFD control over each of plant growing stages, its growers' best choice LED grow light.

The above are a few products that I have introduced to you. If you are interested or want to learn more about samsung led grow lights, you can visit our official website: ecofarmgreeninc.com

vapormolm
Юноша

Назад към ЛафЧе