Nike Air Max 97 GS Black/Pink/White

Тук можете да публикувате новини свързани със спорта

Nike Air Max 97 GS Black/Pink/White

Мнениеот dprhehim на Съб Окт 30, 2021 7:39 am

Изображение

At a glance, the pair reminds of the beloved “Silver Bullet,” proffering silver metallic panels Nike Cyber Monday 2021 through its profile. Matching mesh lines underneath, while red and navy accents slowly introduce the colors signature to the Puerto Rican flag. It’s then that the enlarged star and stripes take the stage, dressing not just the tongue but also the insole’s own emblem. What’s more, to round out the homage, the insole is marked with “Aquí Me Quedo” — “Here I’ll Stay” once translated to English — in nod to island people’s resilience.

The base on Nike Black Friday Discount these brand, however, is rather subdued, likely so that each can be easily read from a small distance. White shades take up the aforementioned fixture as well as the mesh underneath, midsole, lining, and tongue. And while made bold somewhat thanks to Volt laces and Swooshes, the palette is quickly rung in thanks to the grey, reflective shading of the all-over print.

The Nike Air Max 97 "Puerto Rico" unique shoe style was first exposed in early May. The tehshoes overall shoe design resembles the OG color scheme "Silver Bullets". The Puerto Rico flag is injected into the tongue as a label, and Aquí Me Quedo is added to the insole. The words I'll Stay Here reflect the cultural spirit, and are replaced with navy blue inner lining, outsole, and tongue logo to create a Caribbean style.

The sneaker itself is a rework of the original Nike Air Max 97 GS Black/Pink/White colorway. It features a silver reflective and mesh with the model’s signature radial lines and adds the Puerto Rican flag to the tongue loop as well as the outsole. It also appears that the sneaker will swap its traditional black accents for a dark navy blue.

https://www.tehshoes.com/

dprhehim
Юноша

Назад към Новини