Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Pony Hair Low Top Black

Тук пускайте своите анкети

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Pony Hair Low Top Black

Мнениеот gzd52npo на Съб Ное 06, 2021 7:19 am

Изображение

The Converse “Chuck Taylor” All Star, once the premiere shoe of elite basketball players Converse Black Friday Deals now became the shoe of the counter-culture and of baby boomers who refused to stop wearing their favorite pairs of chucks. The shoes became very popular with rock musicians, and younger generations wore them for their distinctive looks, colors, and comfort and as an alternative to the high priced high performance shoes made by Nike and other companies.

They were considered a leisure Look For shoe and now were purchased because they were fashionable. Converse manufactured chucks in hundreds of different variations that included prints, patterns, unusual colors, and special models for different age groups. Even so, the Converse “Chuck Taylor” All Star is still considered to be one of the top five basketball shoes of all time.

The Converse Cyber Monday Sale is the shoe that got the most success in the history of sport. It’s been worn by entire generations – and will probably keep going in that direction. The good old Chucks. My mom wore them, I wear them, and my kids will be wearing them. My Converse are my go-to option for basically every occasion. For a casual week-end look, for work, to travel, or even with a fancy suit. They go with everything – and they make my feet look good at all times.

This "70" version is an homage to the original Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Pony Hair Low Top Black from the 1970s, and boasts a thicker rubber sole, additional cushioning, and quality materials. The Wordmark Pack is available in Egret, Black, and Enamel Red colorways. They all share an embossed Converse "badge" on the medial side of the sneaker, and a wool "C" on the lateral side.

https://www.tehshoes.com/

gzd52npo
Юноша

Назад към Анкети